Belle Vue Results - WQR 3 (15/05/2008)

Johno3

Evening Guys,

Sorry they are a little late. I ahve been racingthe Heat UK Open of course, and then had to sort out one or two problems.

Onto the meeting, and I thought the racing was really good. When I was not spinning, I was having some really good battles with people, and for once I was hitting people and they were going where they were meant too :rofl:

Looking at the results, and it was a final win for DB #318. Drove a solid race from pole blue, which seems the position to be in at the minute. Elsewhere, there were good heat wins for Marten #291, DanSkin #236 and Hutch #331. Kruixx #136 took the final race of the night, the grand national, on his way to being the top points scorer of the meeting.

Results:

Heat 1: 291 300 331 136 236 123 318 315 413 39 202 259

Heat 2: 236 123 300 413 318 137 286 18 288 233 3 dnf: 259

Heat 3: 331 291 136 39 286 137 18 3 288 202 315 dnf: 233

A-Final: 318 413 286 136 202 123 300 315 331 259 288 18 291 dnf 137 3 236 39 233

GN 1: 136 300 331 315 123 18 137 39 291 318 3 233 288 413 202 dnf 236

39 pts 136 Kruiz

35 pts 318 db

33 pts 300 Mattyaspin

29 pts 123 dubstar

28 pts 331 HUTCH

26 pts 413 matthewb

24 pts 286 Mr Beef

18 pts 291 Marten

17 pts 315 Sybe Racing

15 pts 202 Vegas

12 pts 236 DanSkin

11 pts 137 MoR

10 pts 39 LeeK

9 pts 18 marky

4 pts 259 jimmymuk

2 pts 288 Ironmac

1 pts 3 Johno

1 pts 233 Grasser

I have it on good authority that Kev will be updating his site tomorrow, so keep you eyes on that. Also......

There are to be a few little changes to be announced that will hopefully benefit rfactor F1, so please look out for these over the weekend.

Also, I will not be here next week (turning up to race on thursday night) as I will be camping with the school, so if there are any problems can you please direct them at either DANSKIN, or another memeber of the admin team.

Thanks to everyone that raced tonight, and made it a entertaining meeting. Personally, I am really starting to get into this, I just need to learn to stop spinning!!!!

Cheers

Johno

Edited by Johno3
forgot the points

Thanks for running the meeting Johno.

Good racing I thought, no over the top hits really from what I could see and I made a rare final finish, the closest event to a roll was nearly going over someones bonnet (can't remember who), but got a good finish in the top 5 in the end.

Well done Dave for winning the final.

Hopefully I can make it next week. :thumbs_up:

Kruiz

Well done all race winners and Kruiz for top scoring.

Very dissapointed that admin didn't wait for me to reconnect for the GN.

I know you reset the server but went straight to race and I was locked out (session closed).

Thanks to those that tried to bring it to admins attention that I was missing and having problems.

Well done all race winners and Kruiz for top scoring.

Very dissapointed that admin didn't wait for me to reconnect for the GN.

I know you reset the server but went straight to race and I was locked out (session closed).

Thanks to those that tried to bring it to admins attention that I was missing and having problems.

Hello Mr Beef,

I am afraid I am going to have to disagree with you here on a few minor details.

(1) Not one person said that you were having problems, we were however told by many that you were missing.

(2) We did actually reset the server, and Dan also went back into chat to see if you were there.

Can I also add, that I was in chat all night (as I use two computers when racing rfactor), and you could have come in here and told me you were having problems, or even appeared in there once they were sorted out to let me know you cant get in. This happened with Matty #300 in either the heat or the final, and I restarted the race for him and as lkong as we dont get mutiple restarts, I will restart it if I know there is a problem for anyone.

When everyone was asked to stay in the server, and someone disappears at the end of the race (actually after the race had finished) with out a word, its hard for us to know the reasons why. Therefore we went to race as we told everyone we would, but we then restarted it and Dan went back to chat to look for you.

Whilst I appreciate your disappointment, I am sure you can appreciate that we have to try and get through the early meetings as quick as we can. Last night was a big night for Heat F1 with them having their first major title, and we wanted to make sure that everything was ready and sorted, and we were hoping to allow people a bit of time for practice for that meeting. I am pleased to say we achieved this, and the same principle will be applied for when it is rfactors turn to hold thier first title.

Finally, I hope this does not discourage you, or anyone else from racing rfactor F1, as the racing was sensational last night. I was one of the many doubters about this league at first, and I can now honestly say, that despite being very poor at it, I am really really enjoying it, and I hope many more people will give it ago, and who knows, maybe even like it as much as I do. Perhaps when all is said and done, better communication would have solved this problem.

Cheers

Johno

Edited by Johno3

Thanks for your comments johno.

I didnt realise you had chat running on another computer, I just pressumed that nobody was in chat and I was frantically trying to get back in the server and never really gave it a thought.

It won't put me off as I too am enjoying it very much.

If it happens again I will log back onto chat and let you know.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..