swindy

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest James667

New Barrow Snapper? Epic!

Also, in terms of cars, is there a chance of the Sierra Estate being de-shinyized?

Nutts Corner is a good idea

why is nobody keen on making yarmouth?

:rolleyes:

could just be me...

:shrug:

be good if it is

:5::2::5:

Wouldn't be a bad track,post and rope tracks are deffo my favourite.

i think it would be good for follow-ins :5:

it would be like wimbo but narrower and easier

dont see why new cars being released when some of the cars need fixing??? maybe if they were fixed then they would be used more and also we wouldnt have the same cars every meeting

Edited by Lee

I agree with Lee, and everyone else would if it wasnt Lee who said it ;) lol, make some of the current cars better instead of making cars that have only ever been raced ones, it looks stupid with about 30 rare cars at an unlimited online, re model things like the capri, xjs and some others.

perhaps remodel the volvo 240 estate?
I think someones doing that.....it aint me, seeing as i aint got anywhere with me Flower Car since the time i posted the thread about it...

likes been said there are LOADS and loads of bangers, theres enough around to keep em goin for years!!

I think theres like 3/4 new f2s so thats great, id personally like to see maybe a motorworld.

P6290001copy.jpg

as for tracks if stday is being made then thats greeeeeeeeeeatttt!!!

But i think its very important to give the saloons an update, there has been only 3 cars for years, its the only heat not to have a new car in the last 2 years at least!

So i think a vectra and mondeo loon would be very epicly appreciated here!!!

If you need pictures of the mondeo i can get it from many sides then next time i see it, just give me the nod!

i made another thread but no one answerd i have a load of pics of cars like reliantrobin hatch,regal coupe (thing),austin 135 limo,trum herald etc.. from all nessacairy angels i shall attach when got time :D

I wouldnt bother....someone did that a while back and the thread ended up getting deleted due to too many cruddy/useless pictures getting posted in it.

If a modler wants any pictures and cant find any, then they will soon post up about it.

Like if say...someone needs a lot of Aldershot pics u mean :scared15:

Ask on ovalchat mate,sure someone will have some or will take some for ya next time they're there

and can't wait for snapper to release the 2 tracks and 6 cars :D they all bangers snapper?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..