2008 Randall F2

Haadee#525

thanks

the car will have a front wing,yes it will be released on this forum

HaaDee

Admin Edit - Who cares about free leagues!!! UKDIRT F2's - the ONLY place to race!

Edited by kendo912

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anybody know of any freeleagues for F2's?

Admin Edit - UKDIRT F2's on a Monday is the only place to race!

There's over 50 meetings in the F2 mod alone this year, which will cost £20 - that's less than 40p per meeting and you still want it to be free?

Edited by kendo912

RCE are under copy right i believe so not to sure if anything can be done, where is this bunter car or new cowdie?

anyway back on topic nice car on the 08 spec car and is it gettin yoko's on it ;)

Edited by Pedz 212

yer it will have the wheels where they come with / race with.

PICTURES WANTED OF THEM NEW RIMS UNDER THEM AND SOME THE TIRES THEMSELF

oooooo lovely, deep dished rims on the back :thumbup: see marty379 he will get good pics of the wheels at cowdy or crimmond, hes usually cutting it about with his camara, im sure hes a peeping tom outwith hours lol

ps looking great so far m8.

wheel pics are sorted now

got a question to ppl involved with F2 mod : how does the mod work - i tried putting it in game with normal pacecar system (pacecar0.mod pacecar1.mod etc.) but that didn't work

again help wanted - i cant get an alpha layered tga that cuts out mesh shape in front window - help please ASAP. when thats sorted the car is done

post-1027-1211972170.jpg

post-1027-1211972277.jpg

Edited by Haadee#525

Looks good mate keep up the good work :appl:

yer it will have the wheels where they come with / race with.

PICTURES WANTED OF THEM NEW RIMS UNDER THEM AND SOME THE TIRES THEMSELF

oooooo lovely, deep dished rims on the back :thumbup: see marty379 he will get good pics of the wheels at cowdy or crimmond, hes usually cutting it about with his camara, im sure hes a peeping tom outwith hours lol

ps looking great so far m8.

LOL

I'll see if I can get some pics next time I'm at the racing if you still need them...

Just in case anyone of the 34 people who downloaded the file named "VIRUS" are reading this wondering where the file has gone, I have removed it from public view.

Haaddee, you have a PM regarding the fact that this chassis is 0.2 a lap quicker than the other chassis' available!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have no official news on this car, but keep your eyes peeled for another one making it's debut soon......

At long last....

:rofl:

You remind me of bayne asking all the time "whens the new RCE coming out" :rofl:

I have no official news on this car, but keep your eyes peeled for another one making it's debut soon......

At long last....

You remind me of bayne asking all the time "whens the new RCE coming out" :rofl:

So it is the new RCE that we're keeping our eyes peeled for "soon" then? :coffee:

At long last....

So it is the new RCE that we're keeping our eyes peeled for "soon" then? :coffee:

Just keep your eyes peeled all am saying :whistling:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..