PC HELP

walker

Hi lads just went to go onto the pc and it wont start up :banghead2:

It started up but didnt show the windows bit when starting up so starting to get quite worried,something tells me my hard drive has went or its over heating as I went to restart the pc and wont restart.

Then a few mins later I could smell a burning smell (maybe just me),as I say any help would be good as its starting to get my head as I dont want to splash out on a new pc.

Cant get on the pc so having to post this from the laptop.

walker

do you leave your pc on 24/7????

is it your screen????

is it even booting up??

bit of info might help.

Hi mate

no I dont leave it on 24/7

my screen is fine all the time

It started but it never made it to the screen where it has my name to click on and load up,thats all I could really say tbh with you mate as it wont even switch on or that now.

Hi lads

Looks like your right G-man so looks like I might not be racing for a while unless my laptop can handle it as my laptop is on wireless but dunno if I could connect it to the modem.

post-1142-1211392690_thumb.jpg

Edited by walker

Went down to my local pc shop and have found out that my hard drive,motherboard,power supply has went so looks like I wont be racing until I get my pc back from getting fixed till tuesday :banghead2:

ah well :rolleyes:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..