No special effects or wizardry..

Kruiz 136

This was originally an fps test because I was having problems with lag but I thought maybe we need one that just shows what rFactor is like to drive and nothing else.

So while I figure out how to perform such tricks on my videos as Splinter showcases, here is footage start to finish, from inside the cab of my car in the Grand National last week at Belle Vue. I moved the camera to the side a little so you can see a bit more but other than that it is exactly what you would expereince when racing rFactor. The race isn't the most action packed but I feel it gives a good insight to those who are yet to drive it, what its like. The video is as high quality hosting as I could find so turn the sound up high, sit back and enjoy straight forward, unedited stock car racing..

http://blip.tv/file/933158

Hopefully back soonish with an edited video,

Kruiz

Edited by Kruiz 136

Great video kruiz and a great perspective of what its like the race the mod - albeit your much more consistent than the likes of me lol!

Cheers guys, Sim-stox get enough videos etc, I'm hoping to do some more for ukdirt though when I get some time off work. :thumbs_up:

Brisca legends :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..