Setups

drumbstick

For a few reasons I have been unable to do many meetings this season. In that time I have still heard people moaning that they are not racing because it is to hard or I don't have the right setup, or the time to make one. I personally belive that setups can make the difference between a yellow grade driver and a SS but to get within 2 or 3 tenths of the ultimate time the default is fine.

Having said all that I have the setups I used to win all the pre season championships sat doing nothing, and they may as well be used so I have attached them here for everyone to have a go and hopefully get a few more drivers out on track.

You need to unzip the files and then place them in the userdata folder in your rfactor directory IE c:\program files\rfactor\userdata\"yourname"\settings\"track name"

I am sure these setups are not as quick as some people are using now but they should be a good base to start from and you can use my setup guide to tweak them. This can be found at www.ukdirt.co.uk in the guides section.

Drumbstick

Setups.zip

Thanks very much for doing this Drumb, and I do hope we get to see you on track soon.

22 downlaods, hopefully, this will mean a few more for the UK Open on Thursday.....

Novice skins are allowed, if you want to give the awesome Skegness track a try, and its the UK Open too!!

Edited by Johno3

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the third help post in two days but it's really winding me up now...

At the time i didnt try to isntall the setups as i was waiting to get a steering wheel, bu now i have one and am getting more intrested in this i tried to install them today.

I am 100% sure I have installed the setups to the right folder, but for what ever reason they dont show up in game. I have tried switching mod / car / track/ restarting the game because quite honestly i cant think of what the problem could be so im trying everything.

Anyone got any idea what ive done wrong?

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..