rfactor problem

Haadee#525

when i click on load circuit my game quits. i reinstalled everything but still the same
reinstalled everything? Game, tracks and mods? Have u tried just the default isi stuff (i.e. Rhez cars at toban)? If its still booting u then it may not be a game issue but try that first plz :) let us know ty

i uninstalled the game, removed the directory.

Reinstalled and tried racing standard game cars on standard cars still booted me

i'm having a browse (well, plough's nearer the mark lol) through racesimcentral's excellent rFactor support section and found this thread, which sounded similar.....check you have the commonmaps.mas and terrain.tdf in your locations folder, just in case something like a virus scan or ccleaner has removed the files.

just a thought......

Edited by wrighty496

Why is it you Dutch guys are all having problems with the game, mismatches etc.

What are you all doing??

Try installing rfactorlite over the top of what you have. It should sort it. Then make sure you have the mod, skinpacks, track.

• 2 weeks later...
done same as many times , reinstalled - but with rfactorlite

btw whats difference with lite

Lite is the same as the main game, but without some of the unecessery files/tracks/cars/sounds etc

Its the best thing to use when fixing problems as it will just overwrite any important files which have been changed.

Pedz I thought it was originally ministox based, but the last few weeks has been more like minicross bangers all meeting :rolleyes:

and its not as much fun know so im watchin tv again doh

I agree. The banger crew have come in and spoilt it for me. Dont get me wrong I like a good spin out, ministox style, but its just become a free for all crash fest. I thought that was left for the last race, but now its every race. Skegness for example, its impossible to do 1 lap without being taken out. I dont mind it to a degree but when every single lap is like that its a waste of time.

I did a few pre meeting races and the first race of the meetign a few weeks ago and i cant say i thought it was liek that at all?

Yes there was alot of crashing, but you can choose weather to join the crash or rod past, there was only once where i thought "oh ffs he does me", the rest of the time it was a case of pick the gap or give it full throttle :)

"banger crew" sorry splinter and i respect you but the rules that hutch and others told me was its basically bangers, ie. followins,jackings,tbones,spins etc just no infielding wrong way... and also if u find that hard with nearly gettin put in every turn at skeg then i dread to hear what you think the f1's are like there when ure getting punted on at the apex??? basically the same thing as with f1's for them to stop ure almost against wall

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..