Viewing Lap Times

Mav

For anyone who didn't know, like me until tonight, I found out by accident how to look at your lap times after a practice session or after a race.

When you are back in the garage/pits after practice, the display shows you your name and the fastest lap you did during practice. If you highlight your name and right click the display changes to all your laps completed in that session. It breaks it down into 3rds so you can see what part of the lap you are slow at, therefore requiring more attention to get it right. If you have then changed your setup and gone out again, it puts a space in and shows you them afterward, thus you can compare your two setups to each other to see if you have improved or not.

ALSO :

After a race and the result is shown on your screen, click on your name (or indeed anyones name) then right click, the display will then show you each lap of that race, detailing position, lap time by each lap etc. I saw I went from 6th to 14th in one lap tonight so its not all good news!!! lol

Hope this "find" helps others, as I will certainly use it from now on. :thumbs_up:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..