Rfactor F1 World Championship Semi Final Grids

Johno3

Hello Guys,

As the topic says, here are the semi final grids for 2008. I do apologise for not doing anything graphically pleasing on the eye, but my power point wont work so had to use paint and word.

post-189-1217159639.jpg

post-189-1217159724.jpg

* I have lee #531 down as red on the graphic, but I know that is in fact in correct. I have already deleted the file though.

DONT FORGET THAT THE FIRST WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP SEMI FINAL WILL TAKE PLACE THIS THURSDAY.

I can guarantee that the top 9 will qualify, but it is possible that more will get through from this race. There are enough cars on the grid to make sure that we run a Consolation Semi Final as well. The Admin Team are currently in discussions about how many cars we want to grid for the World final, and thus how many we take through from the semi final. I can guarantee that if we make any changes to the rules in regards number of drivers that qualify from the semi finals, it will only be to INCREASE the number of drivers that qualify.

Kings Lynn preview will appear on Tuesday on the forum. Skegness nearer to the date.

Cheers

Johno

Edited by Johno3

Hi,

I don't wanna take part of the semi final if possible,cause iam not ready and don't have the skills for it yet(spinning to much).

Also don't wanna mess up this race for other drivers who do have the skills.

I like to race the heats only if possible and keep the semi for next year ;)

Have a nice semi all :thumbs_up:

Cheers

Tinman

Hi,

I don't wanna take part of the semi final if possible,cause iam not ready and don't have the skills for it yet(spinning to much).

Cheers

Tinman

hello Tinman,

We all have had to lear at some point, and I think this is a perfect way for you to learn. We have had people drop out of the smei final already due to holidays, work etc, and I think it would be a shame for you to drop out as well. Just take your time and I am sure you will get on fine. you can always decide you have had enough in the race if you feel uncomfortable.

What I am saying, is you never know until you give it ago, and I think you should give it a go!!! :thumbs_up:

Cheers

Johno

Hi,

Cheers

Tinman

hello Tinman,

We all have had to lear at some point, and I think this is a perfect way for you to learn. We have had people drop out of the smei final already due to holidays, work etc, and I think it would be a shame for you to drop out as well. Just take your time and I am sure you will get on fine. you can always decide you have had enough in the race if you feel uncomfortable.

What I am saying, is you never know until you give it ago, and I think you should give it a go!!! :thumbs_up:

Cheers

Johno

I agree with johno

I know I won't be quick in the semi final but will be racing it and giving it my best shot if i don't succeed then least I can say I gave it a good go :thumbs_up:

Hi,

Cheers

Tinman

hello Tinman,

Cheers

Johno

Maybe Tinman isnt confident on the shale but would suit the tarmac better> Good to admit he is struggling. I remember when we were all spinning out last year.

Hi,

Cheers

Tinman

hello Tinman,

Cheers

Johno

Maybe Tinman isnt confident on the shale but would suit the tarmac better> Good to admit he is struggling. I remember when we were all spinning out last year.

My point is that everyone has to start from somewhere. He made a very impressive start from what I have been told, and I think we all know that Tinman would not diliberately take anyone out.

As strange as it sounds, the semi final maybe a perfect way to test shale in a race format, due to the fact that there could only be as little as 12 drivers on the grid. Will give him the space to have ago.

If I gave up everytime I spun out in front of someone, I would not be racing, because even after a year, I still aint in control 100%, infact in some cases less than 50%!!

I personally think that all you need to do Tinman is take your time. If you see a leader, just stay to the outside. It would not surprise me in the slightest if you were to qualify if I am honest.

But its your call, and if you only want to race the meeting, then that is fair enough. My point is you may as well give it a go, and then if after a few laps you think your out of place, then pull off.

But we can all only offer you advice lol

Cheers

Johno

Thank u very much lads,

I have nothing to loose in this race,others drivers have,i think this is a important race for some of u guy's and i don't wanna come in between.

This would be my second Ukd rfactor f1 meeting and almost all of u been in ukdirt Rfactor from the beginning this season and u deserve a fair and clean race.

It looks like i comming out of the dark and mess up an important race fore some of u guy's and i know this is gonna be happen.

I don't wanna create ugly faces because my none driving skills.

Iam not ready for any championship this season.

Let me use the normal RF heats for my learning progress ;) .

relax iam working on it,my time will come ;)

can i only race the heats or not

if not,no prob Johno ;)

if not,no prob Johno ;)

Of course you can. The semi final is likely to be an 'extra race' anyway, so everyone will get two heats as normal. :thumbs_up:

Cheers

Johno

if not,no prob Johno ;)

Of course you can. The semi final is likely to be an 'extra race' anyway, so everyone will get two heats as normal. :thumbs_up:

Cheers

Johno

Ok thank u very much Johno :thumbs_up:

This would be my second Ukd rfactor f1 meeting and almost all of u been in ukdirt Rfactor from the beginning this season and u deserve a fair and clean race.

It looks like i comming out of the dark and mess up an important race fore some of u guy's and i know this is gonna be happen.

I don't wanna create ugly faces because my none driving skills.

Iam not ready for any championship this season.

In my opinion i think that is a very difficult but respectful desicion to make. After last weeks meeting i started to feel very comfortable with rfactor F1's, but after practice on the shale over the weekend i have lost quite abit of confidence due to the fact i havent yet managed to do a 16 lap 'stint' without spinning at least once. However by thursday i think i should have practiced enough to cut this right down and therefore have decided to complete in the semi.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..