NIR v0.6 Released!

MoR137

Hello,

I have sent 0.6 out to a few people and everybody has come back positive for this working, so fingers crossed, it will be the same for everybody.

PLEASE NOTE: THERE WERE TWO INSTANCES AFTER INSTALLING THE NEW TRACK WHERE RFACTOR CRASHED WHEN TRYING TO LOAD 0.6 FOR THE FIRST TIME. HOWEVER, AFTER LOADING THE GAME AGAIN, THE TRACK THEN WORKED PERFECTLY.

Before you install version 1.6, make sure you do the following:

- Delete the NIR folder from C:\Program Files\rFactor\GameData\Locations

- Delete the NIR.HAT and NIRHR.HAT files from C:\Program Files\rFactor\UserData\LOG\HAT (if they are there).

Failure to do this could cause big problems!

>>>>>DOWNLOAD NIR V0.6 HERE<<<<<

The loading screens are labelled with v0.6, so you can check you have the right one on those.

PLEASE NOTE (AGAIN): YOU CANNOT USE THIS TRACK ONLINE UNTIL DANSKIN HAS POSTED BELOW TO SAY THE SERVER HAS BEEN UPDATED.

Please report back on your success (or lack of) on getting 0.6 to work ASAP please. I have an alternate version if there are still massive problems, which I can release when I'm home tonight if need be.

Cheers

MoR

so aslong as there is no problems we will be using this one tomorrow? jsut wondering as i dont have the other nir seeing as i only got my proper internet connection back a minute ago

Hello,

I have sent 0.6 out to a few people and everybody has come back positive for this working, so fingers crossed, it will be the same for everybody.

PLEASE NOTE: THERE WERE TWO INSTANCES AFTER INSTALLING THE NEW TRACK WHERE RFACTOR CRASHED WHEN TRYING TO LOAD 0.6 FOR THE FIRST TIME. HOWEVER, AFTER LOADING THE GAME AGAIN, THE TRACK THEN WORKED PERFECTLY.

Before you install version 1.6, make sure you do the following:

- Delete the NIR folder from C:\Program Files\rFactor\GameData\Locations

- Delete the NIR.HAT and NIRHR.HAT files from C:\Program Files\rFactor\UserData\LOG\HAT (if they are there).

Failure to do this could cause big problems!

>>>>>DOWNLOAD NIR V0.6 HERE<<<<<

The loading screens are labelled with v0.6, so you can check you have the right one on those.

PLEASE NOTE (AGAIN): YOU CANNOT USE THIS TRACK ONLINE UNTIL DANSKIN HAS POSTED BELOW TO SAY THE SERVER HAS BEEN UPDATED.

Please report back on your success (or lack of) on getting 0.6 to work ASAP please. I have an alternate version if there are still massive problems, which I can release when I'm home tonight if need be.

Cheers

MoR

Works fine here MOR :thumbs_up:

Works fine here.

Fantastic looking track Mor really glad you did it.

as for lap times someone on the other thread asked and i thought i would say that the lap times im averaging are .600's and .700's for those who are also wondering

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..