Forum

Kevin

Earlier today the forum was 'hacked' which resulted in me taking it offline. Several members accounts were deleted along with all the admin members accounts. Some forums were completely destroyed. I have restored the forum back to the state is was in 2 weeks ago (that is the latest backup I have). All of the posts made in the last 2 weeks have been lost. Several files were also removed from the server which I don't have a backup of - they include some people's avatars. You will need to upload new ones I'm afraid. If you see a link to a download and its not there then I'm sorry but it won't be restored. Anyone who registered on the forum in the last 2 weeks will also have to re-register.

The admin team are looking into how this was done and who could have done this.

The hacker has also been so kind to delete the database which controls the uk-dirt website.

As some of you may or may not know a week or 2 ago, we had a problem with our database. This resulted in that the website went down.

After 2 days of hard work, the website was up & running again. Altho some areas still had issues.

We finally managed to get it sorted and now its COMPLETELY gone.

So bare with us, we are trying to resolve it as quickly as possible.

On behalf of the entire UK-Dirt Admin Team,

Cheers MC

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..