F2 World Final

Simon31

where is it and when?

:shrug:

I will be there if I can be bothered :thumbup:

rob its on 14th september and its at bristol raceway

i'll be there with my bro and dad

There will be a raffle at the World Final meeting on Sunday 14 September 2008 to help raise funds for the F2 Drivers Benevolent Fund.

The prize is a matsui 19" digital LCD TV with integrated DVD Player and digital receiver as pictured below.

924842.jpg

Tickets will be on sale Saturday from the MSJ Designs trailer and then again on World Final Day from MSJ Designs, Sharon Blood and other ticket sellers who will be around the track.

The Benevolent Fund is run on a charitable basis to help drivers who are injured while racing and it relies on donations and fund raising events like this, so please be sure to tell anyone standing next to you when the ticket sellers come around that the raffle is for a good cause and a good prize.

Tickets are only 50p each for a prize worth over £200.00.

Tickets will be 50p each

£2.00 for a strip of five

£5.00 for three strips

£10.00 for seven strips

The raffle will be drawn after the meeting final so be sure to get your tickets and you could be walking away with a fantastic prize.

Back to travs for light refreshments afterwords then?

lol ill prob be going to the pub for a few beers to drown my sorrows :rolleyes:

ok we shall pile in there then if i can get jess to drive lol must be on the way home. :042:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..