MC

Cod120

Since us mere members cant post anywhere else i thought i should start this

Admin i am not having a dig at the admin BUT go through driver registration and see how many past members have not paid due to the current state of this forum and game.

Name and shame them kick them off and you might get some past members back.

MC ya big hairy clog ye did a fine job and its a shame you have been forced into this position by a few mindless pricks on this forum aye if u read this and you are responsible i am saying it to your face YOUR A FUKN PRICK Why Hack a forum or account your as low as a snakes tits.

Its time to get the sweeping brush out ADMIN and clean the FILTERED from this forum.....

Admin i am not having a dig at the admin BUT go through driver registration and see how many past members have not paid due to the current state of this forum and game.

MC ya big hairy clog ye did a fine job and its a shame you have been forced into this position by a few mindless pricks on this forum aye if u read this and you are responsible i am saying it to your face YOUR A FUKN PRICK Why Hack a forum or account your as low as a snakes tits.

Its time to get the sweeping brush out ADMIN and clean the FILTERED from this forum.....

Well said :appl:

Well said Cod could'nt have put it better myself (but u got more bottle than me ) lol, MC for as long as i have been a member of ukdirt you've been here sorting out problems and helping ukdirt run smoothly it's a shame it has come to this you've been the back bone of this league ,we'll miss you m8 :appl::thankyousign:

Ryan: Banned for life

Rikard: Banned for life

Woka Snr: Banned for life

quite rightly so these twats aint fit to lick the shitskids off prydies boxers the trio of twats

NathF and SteveF fly with the crows get shot with them, fuk em ban the pricks for life aswell

what Admin should do is google each ones name and it should show what forums they have registered to, Advise that forum,s admin what the Pricks done to this one

huh stuff enid blyton and the famous five ukdirt has THE W A N K E R 5

Edited by Cod120

Head admin can you be so kind to Email all other leagues to advise the owners to get rid of the twats out of the leagues so when it comes to me racing i wont have any problems!

ALSO

can we have the images posted in the hacking bans posted up here for us to name and shame?

Head admin can you be so kind to Email all other leagues to advise the owners to get rid of the twats out of the leagues so when it comes to me racing i wont have any problems!

ALSO

can we have the images posted in the hacking bans posted up here for us to name and shame?

My mistake chaps.

CLICK HERE for the adjusted thread so all members will be able to see.

Agree, the useless swine that hacked Plonk forum to gain such information (who happens to be ukdirt admin) should be gotten rid of.

Great idea Cod, i will help in any way i can.

Prydie

I will help in anyway possible as well :thumbs_up:

Agree, the useless swine that hacked Plonk forum to gain such information (who happens to be ukdirt admin) should be gotten rid of.

just wondering right what proof have you got it was him? could have been any one?

very important part here, where's you're proof? I have known for years that you can get away with anything if you're face fits. I have been taken out in all formula's unfairly, from lap downs, folowed in etc and noone has ever received a ban for doing it to me. What do you wexpect if someones admin, of course their going to try and swign it in their favour. But I agree that it is bangers and it is allowed to oppo on bends? So if he just happens to get hit then tough, it's a banger, hit him out of it first if you don't want hit.

well who else would know passwords etc? aint hard to work out that ukdirt admin have access to ukdirt usernames, passwords and email addies, therefore can use them to try and gain access to other forums with the same users!!

better show us all this superb evidence then m8, you seem to forget that the admin do a lot more than just sh*t on your mates.......

lets see the evidence then?

Vinny, it seems you have a strong dislike for the admin team so why are you here bothering to slag them off??? Why dont you set up your own league and you too can have your own admin team and have people turn up for your races, be ungratefull and then slag you off when you make a decision they dont agree with. I`ve been part of Ukdirt for 7 years and over the years i haven`t always agreed with what they say BUT not one them deserve what has happened to them, these lads work hard for both theirs and your enjoyment.

Why not instead of putting them down, try and help out to put a stop to the arseholes who seem to be hell bent on destroying things that bring enjoyment to so many, and if you cant do they that either shut up or bugger off!

well who else would know passwords etc? aint hard to work out that ukdirt admin have access to ukdirt usernames, passwords and email addies, therefore can use them to try and gain access to other forums with the same users!!

better show us all this superb evidence then m8, you seem to forget that the admin do a lot more than just sh*t on your mates.......

lets see the evidence then?

As I've posted elswhere, let me have the evidence and we will deal with it in the same manner as we are dealing with the hacking of the ukdirt sites.

Some people here seem to think that all decisions must be to get at them. I'm not interested in Banger squabbles, never have been and never will.

I am interested in keeping the sites working so you can live out your squabbles.

Anyone that has been hacking or has known about the hacking into the sites to delete the databases must be dealt with or there would be no leagues left.

As you seem to know so much about this Vinny, please pass the information on so it can be dealt with.