3DS max

hegg715

any tutorials?

where i get files such as van trailer bus etc?

where cud i get all car and background templates?

and wheels?

thanks in advance wanna eventually make loons n 2s

Hi Hegg,

Tutorials aren't the whole story, tbh practice is the best thing....getting used to the techniques you use the most, whether it be making panels, lofting (to make rollcages and frames etc), mapping etc......i can recommend this site , as the tutorials in here are the ones you'll use most if you're hoping to model loons and tooz :thumbs_up: . If i was to offer one piece of advice it is to prepare to forego any 'normal human' activities, like having a familyor a social life, modelling tends to ignore all that guff ;)

good luck m8, have a go through some of the tutorials on there, they seem well written which is half the battle....practice one a few times so you get the specifics into your head, then try something else and bed that in too.....take the time and dont expect miracles straight away and you'll have a lot of fun, but dont expect instant results, 3d can be very frustrating too but stick with it :thumbs_up:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..