OH DEAR

Cod120

CMA - Computer Misuse Act, 1990

This act mentions 3 computer hacking offenses and defines them as follows:

1. Unauthorised access to a computer system.

2. Unauthorised access with intent to commit or facilitate commission of further offences.

3. Unauthorised modification of computer material.

I believe the guilty party carried out all 3 acts?

I hope Johno manages to do something about it. Good luck at your solicitors m8.

Yeah good luck ,its folk like johno I respect on uk dirt we need.

I will be sorry to see Johno or any of the admin go.

Only mod I race is Rfactor F1 and Johno has done an outstanding job running things on the limited time that he has, and I know he will be missed.

I hope you will reconsider Johno after you have seen your solicitor.

Perhaps Uk Dirt can consider prosecuting the mindless toerags that have commited this crime, and maybe they will think twice about doing it again if there's a criminal record at stake.

Please reconsider Johno F1's need you don't let them win.

2. Unauthorised access with intent to commit or facilitate commission of further offences.

Number 1. Forum acocunt, not system?!

Number 2. What further offences?!

Number 3. Modification?! So what was modified then?

Number 1. Forum acocunt, not system?!

Number 2. What further offences?!

Number 3. Modification?! So what was modified then?

1) The law isn't fixed, it is adjusted to accomodate all types of interpretations.

2) I believe ebay/paypal accounts have been hacked.

3) I seem to remember the forum and website were deleted.

Guest Scrapman53
None of you know the full story, so please dont comment as if you've been examining everything over the last 6 months, and know EXACTLY whats happened!

Knobby. My reply in this thread is about this :-

AS IT SAYS........

WHEN PEOPLE GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO HACK INTO MY EMAIL ACCOUNTS I AM NOT IMPRESSED.

I KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE, AND I HAVE ALL YOUR DETAILS I WONT BE AS SOFT AS UK DIRT ARE......TOMORROW I WILL BE CONTACTING A SOLICITOR.

I HAVE PRIVATE EMAILS IN MY ACCOUNT, THAT HAVE MANY OTHER DETAILS IN AND I DO NOT EXPECT PEOPLE TO GO SNOPPING THROUGH MY THINGS.

I thought that was what this thread was about, and Cod had started a new thread here through not wanting to reply in the "announcements" thread. Myself likewise.

I don't claim to have examined everything over the last 6 months and know EXACTLY what's happened. But I do know:-

1. The forum has been hacked

2. The UKDirt database has been hacked

3. Various peoples forum accounts have been hacked

4. Johno and other(s) have had email accounts hacked

5. Watto? Has had his Ebay and Paypal accounts hacked.

1 word from me. SCUM!

I don't claim to know what exactly what has gone on over the past few months either,i am concerned as others are regarding the safety of our private registration details. However i spoke to a neighbor today who works within the law society and asked her opinion and what she told me was very interesting.

she told me that it is a criminal offence to tamper with any persons or company's computer without the Administrators permission to access account details not held by them whether it be malicious or for financial gain.

she asked if it had happened more than once, my reply was i am not 100% sure but i am almost certain it has. She then told me if it has happened more than once the person who unlawfully held account details most probably had the intention to access the account illegally again.

I told her various parts of a data base and accounts had been deleted her response was

An unlawful act of malicious intent to harm or change the web managers or owners database can carry a prison sentence.

This is in no way legal advice it was an opinion of a person who has worked in a law office for 14 years.

Admin i did not mention any names or even the forum or websites address or details during this conversation.

make what you may of this but this is the opinion of a law employee...

Edited by Cod120

Sorry, don't think the courts can prosecute on hear'say.

You keep going on about prove this prove that, where's the proof that it was the same people that supposedly hacked ebay's & paypals?

The defence rests

who gives a flying (the f word goes in about here) about not having proof about that this bit will do the job very nicely

I told her various parts of a data base and accounts had been deleted her response was

An unlawful act of malicious intent to harm or change the web managers or owners database can carry a prison sentence.

As for your banger teams name have you ever considered adding ERS to the end of it?

You can tell its late! lol

Think we should leave it to the paid up members to decide anyway.....

i am so sorry i didn't know there was a fee to use this forum

Admin can you please forward payment details so i can pay to use the forum please

Fair dues kruiz was just posting what i had been told but you know me m8 if an opportunity arises to take the [b][color=red]FILTERED[/color][/b] it wont get past me lol

Fair dues kruiz was just posting what i had been told but you know me m8 if an opportunity arises to take the [b][color=red]FILTERED[/color][/b] it wont get past me lol

Yeah and don't I know it :rofl:

Ive not been around or listened to everything that has happend about the hacking.

But the evidence that UKDIRT has to back up the hacking???

Did someone not hack into another forum to get this evidence????

but like Knobby said, I dont know the full story so what do i know!

Guest Scrapman53
Sorry, don't think the courts can prosecute on hear'say.

You keep going on about prove this prove that, where's the proof that it was the same people that supposedly hacked ebay's & paypals?

The defence rests

I never once said that it was the same person/s that hacked peoples Ebay and Paypal accounts.

Thing is. Johno says he has proof. I don't think he would be going to a solicitors if he didn't.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..