unlucky massa

Tosh924

I completely agree with Aub here, Hamilton didn't deserve the title atall IMO, the only reason he was even in with a chance of winning it was because Massa had a couple of races where it looked like he was on for the win then either blew up with 3 laps to go or the pit crew messed the stop up. Like Aub I support Ferrari and I really cannot stand Lewis Hamilton and I hate the way the Media go on about him as if he's God's gift. You say Michael Schumacher was a cheat and that Ferrari cheat and that the FIA always side with Ferrari and yet you all like Hamilton and Mclaren. Mclaren are proven cheats. Hamilton will run pretty much anyone off the road in his bid to win, but then again his idol is aparently Ayrton Senna. Personally I think Glock let Hamilton past, he was 18 seconds ahead and with 2 to go James Allen/Martin Martin Brundle said that Glock's sector times were fine, he let his old GP2 buddy past! I would type more but I'm on my iPod. Massa for the title '09!

Except Trulli was also on the same pace as Glock, using the same car and tyres? Have you tried running any sort of car with slick tyres on a very wet surface, let alone a car with million brake horsepower lol, pretty sure its quite difficult. He would of been using the outside of the track as there is more grip there where the tarmac has not been smoothed off, the surface is more jagged providing more grip, but even so nowhere near as much as a grooved tyre would be getting, it would be like driving on ice.

Edited by Kruiz 136

I completely agree with Aub here, Hamilton didn't deserve the title atall IMO, the only reason he was even in with a chance of winning it was because Massa had a couple of races where it looked like he was on for the win then either blew up with 3 laps to go or the pit crew messed the stop up. Like Aub I support Ferrari and I really cannot stand Lewis Hamilton and I hate the way the Media go on about him as if he's God's gift. You say Michael Schumacher was a cheat and that Ferrari cheat and that the FIA always side with Ferrari and yet you all like Hamilton and Mclaren. Mclaren are proven cheats. Hamilton will run pretty much anyone off the road in his bid to win, but then again his idol is aparently Ayrton Senna. Personally I think Glock let Hamilton past, he was 18 seconds ahead and with 2 to go James Allen/Martin Martin Brundle said that Glock's sector times were fine, he let his old GP2 buddy past! I would type more but I'm on my iPod. Massa for the title '09!

Except Trulli was also on the same pace as Glock, using the same car and tyres? Have you tried running any sort of car with slick tyres on a very wet surface, let alone a car with million brake horsepower lol, pretty sure its quite difficult. He would of been using the outside of the track as there is more grip there where the tarmac has not been smoothed off, the surface is more jagged providing more grip, but even so nowhere near as much as a grooved tyre would be getting, it would be like driving on ice.

Obviously I have never tried running any sort of car with slick tyres on a very wet surface :shrug: The one sided commentray told us, "Glock's sector times are fine!", "Glock's 18 seconds ahead", "It's all looking very desperate for Lewis now!", all this with 1 or 2 laps to go, and in the mean time Hamilton was battling with Vettel. Glock let him past :thumbs_down:

Well I can tell you its almost impossible and I was in much lesser powered track car lol But in the mean time of that commentry, it was starting to rain harder, you saw how it was at the end of the show, monsooning. The last 2 laps were very very wet, which was after he said, thos sector times will have been from the lap before, and they were fine. For the last 2 laps the dropped consderably, and so did his team mates Trulli, who was also on slicks.

No arguement to be had. If you aren't just following a trend then you will always stick by the people you support. Your view is Glock made a bad decison and Hamilton won the title because of it and that he is very deserving of his title. I think that basically, your wrong.

marty listen to the hand = it pished down with rain on the last lap, trulli and glock did the same lap time on slicks on the very last lap. if you watch the replay of the final bend glocks car is twitching with power up the hill, to put it mildly, he had no grip.

try typing something up you know about for a change instead of doing a hack and letting the keyboard go wonka.

hamilton won take it like a man. :11:

Edited by Kevin
Language

I just posted what I thought. Like you posted you thought it was funny when you saw the faces of the Ferrari pit crew when they realised Massa hadn't won the title, that's your opinion, I didn't have a go at you for posting that. None of you had a go at Aub for posting his opinion, bits are similar to mine, so why have a go at me? I said there was no arguement to be had for a reason. Someone who genuinely supports Mclaren will never agree with the opinions of someone who supports Ferrari. I type rubbish Tosh? Oh ok :thumbs_up: ...

I like both teams of Ferrari and McLaren, but it wasn't Glocks fault either like you said, it was Toyota's fault, they left both their men out in the rain with slicks in case it didn't rain, but then if Glock had come in for intermediates, would he have been in the top 5 after a pit stop? Probably not. So was it Glock's fault? Nope, it was the rain's fault Hamilton won, so I guess you can blame mother nature. That was a gamble and Hamilton won by luck on the day. But motorsport oftenly comes down to luck, and Hamilton got it that day. Hamilton was a lucky (that day) but deserved winner.

Edited by Kruiz 136

Still gutted he won he dont deserve it. Has everyone forgot he threw it away with 2 to go? Did he win it due to his great driving ? no he just got lucky.

Where as massa did what he had to do all weekend :appl:

I can't believe you dont think he deserves it, he deserved it last year and was unlucky not to win it then, he has done just as much this year to deserve it. If the FIA actually punished the Ferrari team to the standard they punish the other teams, Massa wouldn't have had a chance anyway. Hamilton outbreaks himself on first corner as many do each and every race and gets a drive through penalty...then Massa cuts a corner and BLATENTLY swipes Hamiltons car to spin him out (M.Schumacher type move) and gets the same penalty?!?!?!...THEN not to do with Hamilton, Bourdais came out of the pit lane and took the inside line as he was in front of Massa and was racing for position, Massa goes wide and cuts in across Bourdais car and takes himself out, and Bourdais gets a 25 second penalty...WTF!!

Anyways enough complaining about the FIA lmao. Well done to Hamilton, I knew he could do it. Last few laps at Brazil were epic! P00'd myself when Vettel passed Lewis and shouted the house down when he passed Glock lool. Roll on 2009!!! C'MON HAMILTON!!!

Erm, wasn't Aub the first person that got the argument (nothing personal, I hope you know this Aub :thumbs_up: ) handed to him on the first page Martin??

And to clear things up first you dont understand how hard it is to drive a F1 car in the poaring rain with the wrong tyres, not long ago Kimi couldn't even keep it on the track down a STRAIGHT because it was so wet, the conditions on the Brazil last 2 laps were worse than that so I'm suprised Glock even made it to the end tbh. and secondly these are FACTS not opinions, was a FACT Glock was really struggling as Trulli (who is very very experianced) had same problems and slowed right down also, Was a FACT that Glocks tires were very worn which makes it twice as difficult, and the last FACT is 'yes' he had some luck on the last lap of one race, but he drove his nuts off throughout the season to get there. Now he has claimed the youngest ever driver to win it why can't you be happy for him. I'm sure Massa will win it soon enough as he is still very young and talented. Mclaren havn't won anything for several years whilst Ferrari and Renault proved dominent. This season was Mclaren's turn to have some praise, why is this not acceptable...just because hamilton has beaten your favoured Ferrari drivers?!?!?

By the way, you lot are all good people yeah, so can it stay on topic and not get personal, as it isn't a thread named 'slag each other off' lool

Ta (sorry if i have mistyped anything, cba to check through :P)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..