NEC Autosport International...

Corny 391

I am gonna go down to the NEC for the Autosport show and Live Action, but not really sure which day to go for. Last year I went on the Saturday and it seemed slightly better than the times I had been on the Sunday, as it was the first day and there seemed to be more buzz about the place.

Many people going this year? Was good to get some karting action with some UK-Dirt men last year. Would like to go on Saturday 15th if I can arrange time off with work, if not it will have to be the Sunday. Also how crap is some of the content on the autosport international site? Click on the Live Action page and there isn't one mention of F1's even though they're the known stars of the show each and every year....maybe afraid to admit a down to earth sport can take the shine off their posh rubbish at such a big event? shrug.gif Anyway if you're going to the NEC it would be good to see some new faces as well as the old ones of course, and maybe get a bit of Kart stuff in....although the owner of this forum might be out for revenge after the bumperwork I gave him last time there...! thumbup.gif

Thx,

Corny

http://www.autosport-international.com/public-tickets.asp

Just out of interest Budge, did you order your tickets by phone or online? As when I look at the online box office it appears there are still quite a few shows with tickets available. I can't book my ticket until tomorrow at the earliest but am looking at the 4:30pm Sunday show as that's one of the 2-hour oval special ones. If that means it's the same as last year then hopefully there might be 3 races for each oval formula.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be there, would be good to race against some of you in the karts (show you how its done ) banger style 3.gif

If anyone is arranging to meet up near the karts at sometime on saturday then let me know and i'll be happy to meet up and have a race.

I booked the show for 1.30 so probably just after that's ended i'll be heading for the karts.

Munster.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..