UKDIRT RFACTOR F1 AWARDS 2008

Kruiz 136

Hey guys,

The last race of the season has been run and that means its time for the 2008 UKDirt rFactor F1 Awards. Towards the end of the season we have seen a good variety of people racing so hopefully I will recieve enough votes to make this worth while. It has been a season full of good and sometimes frustrating racing, and now we want to hear about who has been influencing you season and why. Anybody can vote, it doesn't matter if you've done a full season, half a season or just a hand full of meetings, if you have an opinion please send it to me. Comments are of course more than welcome as it makes the final product that more interesting, otherwise you will have to put up with my comments alone and nobody wants that I'm sure! :rofl:

The DEADLINE will be: Wednesday 10th December at about mid day.

Here are the catergories, you can vote in as many or as few as you want but the more the better really, so please take 10 minutes to take part.

ALL VOTES ARE ANONYMOUS (EXCEPT FOR MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT) SO DON'T BE SCARED TO SAY WHAT YOU LIKE :lol:

BEST TARMAC TRACK:-

Comment:

BEST SHALE TRACK:-

Comment:

WORST TARMAC TRACK:-

Comment:

WORST SHALE TRACK:-

Comment:

BEST OVERALL DRIVER:-

Comment:

BEST TARMAC DRIVER:-

Comment:

BEST SHALE DRIVER:-

Comment:

BEST PAINT JOB:-

Comment:

FAVOURITE DRIVER:-

Comment:

FAIREST DRIVER:-

Comment:

DIRTIEST DRIVER:-

Comment:

HARDEST HITTER:-

Comment:

MOST FEARED DRIVER:-

Comment:

MOST COMPETITIVE DRIVER:-

Comment:

HARDEST TRIER:-

Comment:

DRIVER YOU HAVE TO HIT:-

Comment:

MOANER OF THE YEAR:-

Comment:

MUPPET OF THE YEAR:-

Comment:

DRIVE OF THE YEAR:-

Comment:

UNLUCKIEST DRIVER:-

Comment:

MOST IMPRESSED WITH:-

Comment:

MOST IMPROVED DRIVER:-

Comment:

NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR:-

Comment:

FUNNIEST PERSON OF THE YEAR:-

Comment:

MEETING OF THE YEAR:-

Comment:

RACE OF THE YEAR:-

Comment:

PERSON TO BEAT IN 2009:-

Comment:

MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT:-

Comment:

You can email me at kruiz136@hotmail.co.uk or pm on the forum.

Thats all from me, get your votes in now! :thumbup:

Kruiz

Edited by Kruiz 136

Up to 14 votes now, thanks to those who have voted, keep them coming in please though :)

To jog your memory of who has raced this year the list below features every driver in National Points order to race a meeting in rFactor F1 2008. For a more in depth analysis got to kev149.com.

Hutch 331

Dazza 290

Marten 291

Kruiz 136

Ironmac 288

LeeK 39

Jimmy 259

Matthew 413

Sybe 315

Johno 3

MoR 137

Mr Beef 286

DB 318

Tosh 8

TomD 112

Grasser 233

Matty 300

Marky 18

DanSkin 236

Vegas 202

Drumbstick 41

Lee 531

Walker 74

Aub 188

The Green Genie 298

Maverick 525

Dubstar 123

Allstar 500

Chevy 11

Jarry 164

Spike 221

Rev Matty 475

LSF 320

Dave 488

Corny 391

Wrighty 496

Davey Boy 380

Big Al 515

Albz 106

Chris Eaves 272

Harold 599

Tinman 248

Mart 435

RyanD 128

Tbentley 177

Kendo 192

Murf 561

Pink 6

Kev 149

Kevin 152

Earache 492

Apologies if any numbers are wrong, they're off the top of my head lol.

Kruiz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry lads been hard at work the last 2 weeks, only got in just now and been working on the car (engine needs a rebuild :banghead2: ) at the weekend much the same until Xmas eve until 7pm, where I hope to work on it late into the night and probably xmas day too lol otherwise it aint gonna get done, think I'm going out boxing day then back to work after that.

The target is to finish before 2009 though, so please bare with me on this lol, there is more work involved then you would think.

EDIT: It is only taking this long because its a powerpoint presenation, if you'd rather I'd do it as a forum post (I can add pics too) I can probably get it finished on xmas eve, taking at least a week off the waiting time up to you guys, I don't mind either way let me know your thoughts before Wednesday evening or I will continue working on it as a presentation :thumbs_up:

Edited by Kruiz 136

EDIT: It is only taking this long because its a powerpoint presenation, if you'd rather I'd do it as a forum post (I can add pics too) I can probably get it finished on xmas eve, taking at least a week off the waiting time up to you guys, I don't mind either way let me know your thoughts before Wednesday evening or I will continue working on it as a presentation :thumbs_up:

Do what ever is most convenient for you sir :thumbs_up:

If you would appreciate it out of the way, then by all means make it a forum post. Most people are just interested in who has won anyway :rofl:

Good work though Kruiz :thumbs_up:

Cheers

Johno

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..