Fao Kev

willie454

Kev, Scrapman53 here. Can you please delete my account on here? I couldn't get on with my usual password here last week, ended up getting a new password and LeeK unlocked my account. I tried to log on last night with the new password and it won't accept it again. I think someone is hacking my account. I don't wish to be part of a forum where hackers are on the go. Thanks.

can no one read on ere ffs

kev get finger out ffs,if it was money getting given to you it be different !!

No, its just Kev's time in massive amounts that he gives to us.

Kev's currently working 60 hour weeks, so I guess he's not seen this or got round to it.

Have you e-mailed him direct? if not I will do so and make sure he knows again.

The Scrapman account hasn't been on the forum since 5th Decembers so it doesn't look like the hacker (if that is the case) is using it.

Kev, Scrapman53 here. Can you please delete my account on here? I couldn't get on with my usual password here last week, ended up getting a new password and LeeK unlocked my account. I tried to log on last night with the new password and it won't accept it again. I think someone is hacking my account. I don't wish to be part of a forum where hackers are on the go. Thanks.

I have tried to do this but I dont have th permissions to do so on here, only Kev can do this and with him working pretty much all the hours he hasnt had the time to do this. I have done all I can with it and suspended the account in question so I cant be used until Kev gets chance to delete it.

think was scrap that was on forum (5th) but when he went back on he was locked out again.

oh 60hr week wooooo i do that and run house oh a family aswell,the time it takes to remove a member im sure 2seconds isnt long but if it was a hackers account it be gone in no time!

rant over do as you wish

think was scrap that was on forum (5th) but when he went back on he was locked out again.

oh 60hr week wooooo i do that and run house oh a family aswell,the time it takes to remove a member im sure 2seconds isnt long but if it was a hackers account it be gone in no time!

rant over do as you wish

You do it then...... ? :shrug:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..