rFactor F1

poacher pete

HI,

I used to race with UK DIRT some while ago before running leagues for other sims took over my time , Grasser 233 knows me as he does an occasional GTL with me .

He gave us the link to the rFactor stock car mod which i see you use.

I have a second server that has rFactor installed. Can i ask how do you run the races are they still graded as before and are you willing to tell me how you make that possible in rFactor.?

I am looking to run a Saturday event , but need to get the setting right for my own races.

There would be an open invitation to UKDIRT to participate if it comes to fruition.

So as not to interfere i would expect that UKDirt fee members only would be allowed to join any races .?

By the way my own league runs on a Thursday so i cant join you guys sadly.

aka Poacher

Hello Pete, we do use grades but we just line them up manually same as we do with heat really so you just need to set it to standing start.

Thats great thanks Andrew, i will do a little bit of experimenting if i can get Magnus to help putting rFactor onto my server.

I have been out of the loop i am finding the fence too often lol .

And and you use skins as in heat ?

Pete

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..