RFACTOR skins

Tosh924

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, thanks for the kind comments guys, much appreciated :) Dead chuffed!

Loving the skin FT!

Weirdly was just reading the "Sound & the fury" book on F1's yesterday and the FWJ cars of the nineties had that rapid orange livery, very much a retro vibe you have there MoR.

Yeah, to be honest, I've always wanted to do a Rapid Orange car and try it almost every season but never quite settle on it. I've always had a thing for the red and black FWJ car too, particularly the the lintern downtube car painted that way, so again, it's a colour scheme I usually try and then bin (albeit without the silver chassis!). This year it just seemed to come together though!

Thanks again all, much appreciated :)

Thnanks For all the comments.

Southy

The Blue White Gold Fwj Low rider is the one i am foing to use for the first 2 months because i am faster around Bradford (Tarmac) in that car as around there last year i won 1 race and came secound in 3 racers and the one of them was the final race.

The grey WainX car will be used the rest of the season as i am faster around the other circuits than the other car.

Hope that clears every thing up.

Thanks Matthew

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..