RFACTOR skins

Tosh924

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

well boredom has set in been off 3 weeks with a broken foot ive played gta 5 to death and read 2 and a half stephen king books (very good they were to). so i fired up photoshop and did a superstock not sure when i can race it due to said foot didnt take long to do so then i started playing about with a shale car for next year i like it but i think the wing will change i plan on giving f2s a go next year as my first season was 2006. the shale car is just a v3.0 i guess as ive had the car a long while now

post-777-1449247538.jpg

post-777-1449247556.jpg

post-777-1449247568.jpg

post-777-1449247580.jpg

• 1 month later...
well boredom has set in been off 3 weeks with a broken foot ive played gta 5 to death and read 2 and a half stephen king books (very good they were to). so i fired up photoshop and did a superstock not sure when i can race it due to said foot didnt take long to do so then i started playing about with a shale car for next year i like it but i think the wing will change i plan on giving f2s a go next year as my first season was 2006. the shale car is just a v3.0 i guess as ive had the car a long while now

still not got any better aub i see :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not usually one of posting on here, however the 2016 season is certainly looking bright with 2 new F1s thanks to LeeK!

The STP special did manage to make a few appearances at the very end of last year, however its not got a lot of miles on the clock.... So i'm still classing it as new!

post-139693-1455217056.png

post-139693-1455217043.png

Cheers LeeK!! :groupwave:

Edited by Wardieee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..