NEC Results

Johno3

Hello Guys,

Well first of all, that meeting wasnt too bad I didnt think. I do think the heats were slightly better when there were a few less cars, but I dont think the Final or Grand Nationl was too bad at all. It was always going ot be an action packed circuit.

Anyway, onto the meeting, and the heat produced two wins for JK (16) and one each for Lee (531) and Aub (188).

I must say, the final was chaotic, especially in the early laps - I didnt know if I was coming or going. BUt when all was said and done, Tosh drove a superb race to take his second final of the Winter Series. So far it has been a superb series for the Scottish lad, and this will no doubt stand him in good stead for the upcoming season.

Grand National was the final race of the night, and it produced a win for white top Mav (525) who has been consistantly in the results all night.

Ohter mentions must go to Hutch (331) for top scoting over the evening, as well as Allstar and Dave for consistant results from yellow, and Dode for making a nice debut from white and picking up some good points.

Results:

Heat 1: 531 151 331 188 525 500 290 18 137 488

Heat 2: 16 3 18 331 290 137 488 112 363 151

Heat 3: 188 290 3 525 531 16 363 48 18 288

Heat 4: 16 3 331 525 137 531 112 8 288 500

A-Final: 8 500 331 531 488 290 188 3 363 112

GN 1: 525 3 112 151 488 500 331 290 531 507

40 pts 331 Hutch

38 pts 3 Johno

34 pts 531 Lee

30 pts 500 Allstar

29 pts 290 Dazza

26 pts 8 tosh874

26 pts 525 Maverick

24 pts 488 dave

23 pts 188 Aub

19 pts 16 JK

16 pts 151 dode

16 pts 112 Tom D

9 pts 363 razza

8 pts 18 marky

8 pts 137 MoR

2 pts 288 Ironmac

2 pts 507 Neil

1 pts 48 Tinman

0 pts 221 Spike

0 pts 527 fast track

If you give me about 30minutes, I will not only give you the points form the meeting before xmas, but will also give you the scores as they stand from the winter series currently.

Cheers

Johno

Like i said before cheers for the meeting Johno, i enjoyed meself tonight. Was nice to be able ot try a few different things like using a different view which did me well in the final + GN

After looking at the points i wish i had kept going in my 2nd heat rather than pulling off to do doughnuts on the infield only to rejoin and wind up 11th 3 laps down.

Roll on buxton

roll on buxton.

great bumper battles throughout the night, even after that can then have a cracking race with them for position (nice to trust people ya see)

surprised at how well i did. was very slow in the meeting yet faster in practice? most likely due to having bit more breathing space and being able to do consistent laps.

cant have it all.

look forward to the pictures and next week.

Well after the day I have had, finding that 8:30 was here and no practice since last week, I thought I was in for a very rough time with alot of apologising to do.

Some good races tonight, only downside was the Final, but was expected to be manic, no luck went my way in this one.

One heat I was relegated to last on the first bend and drove very well - chuffed with myself - to get back to 4th by chequered flag time :)

GN was won from pole, and I had "Ice Man" Hutch as my wing man from lap 4, stopping all and sundry getting to me until about 3 to go, then panic set in - exiting the last turn I was baulked badly on the drag to the line and lost my ample lead on Johno, so much that he nearly pushed me over the line!!!! Great feeling to win, even though from pole.

Well Done again to Madcowie - a surperb track - especially if people race it in the manner to which we all survive - Superb.

Next stop Buxton :thumbup:

Wow what a meeting :o

First time using this track and it produces some fantastic racing. Chuffed to finish in the top ten in heats and final but the GN went belly up for me but I wasnt bothered that is racing. Sorry to marky and mav in one of the heats when I got hit into them flat out :banghead2: Sorry guys.

Had some good races but the best was with me tom d,MoR,dave and Iron mac in one of the heats when we were nose to tail till the very end and changing positions every corner,fantastic :thumbup:

Roll on buxton :thumbup:

Edited by Walker363

Well, it was an interesting meeting that's for sure!

I had one of those meetings where everything just seemed to happen in front of me; everytime i went around a corner, someone had spun in front of me, if i was in a gaggle of cars, they would suddenly part and i'd be left t-boning a spun car, if i saw someone spun on the racing line, i'd try to go around them just as they reversed off the racing line into my path. Everything really seemed unavoidable to me last night! One thing was that was no different about last night was me and Ironmac getting in each others way, like we have for about the past three seasons!

I thought the track was good, but really hard to be consistent. It was especially hard at the start of the races, cause whilst concentrating on all the cars around me, I was always forgetting how early you need to brake, meaning i'd push somebody wide, everybody would stream up the inside, then me and the other car were stuck on the outside line and then they'd bury me for spoiling their race! :rofl: That about sums it up for me lol!

It wasn't all doom and gloom, I had some good battles, such as the one in heat 2 which Walker mentioned above, and battling with Mav for the lead in heat 3 (until I hit every dead car possible, before Johno piled me and Hutch in last bend, leaving me to reverse all the way down the straight and over the line! Lol!)

Well done to Tosh on the final win and Hutch for top scoring.

I can't make Buxton, so hopefully see you all in two weeks for Cowdenbeath.

MoR

I must say, the final was chaotic, especially in the early laps - I didnt know if I was coming or going. BUt when all was said and done, Tosh drove a superb race to take his second final of the Winter Series. So far it has been a superb series for the Scottish lad, and this will no doubt stand him in good stead for the upcoming season.

Johno

According to my records (what I posted on the rFactor UK Dirt fixtures thread, Baarlo Short was won by Marten #291 and Sheffield by Gary #7, therefore Tosh #8 hasn't won two finals in this series ???

A-Final: 8 500 331 531 488 290 188 3 363 112

And I agree with Aub, he left prior to the running of the A Final, should it be 288??

Does these mess up your points chart??

Yep - my apologies - it was Ironmac.

EDIT: I have also recalculated the points from the Sheffield Meeting and I had missed 1 or 2 drivers from heat 3 for some reason.

Points are on the sheffield results thread iin case you want to check. Winter series points have been adjusted and ammended.

Cheers

Johno

Edited by Johno3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..