Setups

matthew413

Don't know if this has been posted before, but if anyone is struggling with setups give the default ones a try, I think they've been updated with the latest patch.

I used my own for 2 heats last night, then switched to the default and was a good 2 tenths faster by the last few laps of the GN.

One of the things I didn't like about Heat was the secrecy of setups. Although its not as critical in rfactor (a shale track will always need to be driven differently unlike heat) the new defaults are a good second a lap faster than the old ones, so give them a try.

Thanks to whoever made them too!

I tweaked a few things on the default setup and used that all last night, it wasn't fast but i found it consistent and very easy to slide.

Tried a few shale tracks in the last hour or so hopefing that a decent setup (ie the improved default) will help me, and it has a little, still alot of practice needed though.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..