FOR SALE: Microsoft Sidewinder Wheel and Pedals

MoR137

FOR SALE MICROSOFT SIDEWINDER WHEEL AND PEDALS

Due to a recent upgrade, my wheel and pedals set which I used throughout the 2007 Autumn Series and 2008 season is now up for sale. I brought them for a tenner off eBay (+ a tenner postage) about a year and a half ago, and I've had no problems with them at all. I believe it is quite old because it doesn't have Force Feedback, so your never going to get the full rFactor experience on these, but this is perfect first wheel for anybody at a bargain 'what have you got to lose' price.

Don't let the age and lack of force feedback put you off, I've had a good number of wins using this wheel, 2 of which were final wins and have managed to maintain a consistent red grade with a spell at superstar too (not blowing my own trumpet here, I just want to make it clear that even though wheel lacks some modern features, its not necessarily going to hamper your progress).

It is in decent condition with a few scratches/marks here and there (as it was when I brought it) and the clip from the pedals plug has also been snapped off, but this sits in nice and snug without the clip, as long as your not planning on running around the room with it (I've been known to accidentally pull the wheel off my desk during more hectic races and the plug has still stayed in). Its never bothered me, but I just want to be honest as to the condition.

Ideally, I'd like to wheel to go to somebody who wants to give rFactor a go but doesn't want to spend big money just incase it's not for them. The wheel is yours for the bargain price of £5 plus the cost of postage (around a tenner, according to royal mail website). I'm a regular at most Coventry, Birmingham and NIR F1 meetings so I can pass it over there if you'd rather not pay any postage (if you can wait that long), or you can pick it up from sunny Nuneaton, Warwickshire if you don't live too far away. I also stay in Birmingham on a regular basis, so I can arrange to meet you somewhere around there if that's convenient.

Anyway, this is one hell of an essay for my wheel, so get in touch if your interested!

MoR

PS - I know posts like this usually go in non league related, but because I'm being fussy about who I'd like it to go to, I figured i might get closer to my target in here - I double checked with Johno first!

post-9-1231529758_thumb.jpg

Upgrading? tut tut lol what to?

I also use a Sidewinder and have been at Red and S/S most of the season so MoR isn't just an odd case ;)

Edit to add.. £10 is a bargain, so you really have nothing to lose at £5, you'll never find one of these or a similar/better wheel for cheaper.

Edited by Kruiz 136

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..