Problem, please help

KCooter

Hi guys,

just a little problem ive got. when i try and go online with the rookie online car it changes back to 391 in the real f1 stockcars

also when in in the ukdirt server in in for about 10 seconds and then it boots me out

if anyone can help it would be appreciated

thanks

KCooter

Hi guys,

just a little problem ive got. when i try and go online with the rookie online car it changes back to 391 in the real f1 stockcars

also when in in the ukdirt server in in for about 10 seconds and then it boots me out

if anyone can help it would be appreciated

thanks

KCooter

make sure you have bought the car you are in and you might be getting a mismatch with the cowdenbeath track which is on the ukdirt server, update can be found here

The rookie car will be because its set to real life cars id have thought as i think 391 (booooooooooooooooooo) is the default car

Thanks for the advice wee dode aub but when i go into server this is what it comes up with :shrug:post-7122-1231815929.jpg

Edited by KCooter

OK i managed to get into the server fine but im still having troble with the car,

im choosing rookie skin on offline mode and when im in the server it asks me to choose my car but it changes to real life game when ive got it set to the online game and only gives me the choice to race FWJ's car

its way past me i haven't got a clue :shrug:

post-7122-1231821527_thumb.jpg

The first pic is how it is when i first load up game as you can see ive selected and Baught the rookie car. in the next pic i have went to connect, join and found the server, i have typed in the passward and after that in comes up with this

post-7122-1231821690_thumb.jpg

Any ideas guys ?

thanks

KCooter

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..