Logitech G25 settings

Matty300

Would someone who has used one of these wheels for a while now in rFactor F1's please post the ideal settings on the forum, Ive had mine a while yet still seem unable to find a balance between Force Feedback, the realfeel plugin & the dreaded understeer. In addition to the ingame settings screen, the Logitech profiler settings would be ideal, ive included my current profile below. Any advice appreciated!!

post-629-1231886833_thumb.jpg

post-629-1231886857_thumb.jpg

post-629-1231886923_thumb.jpg

I use real feel as default so dont mess with anything there and it should be fine.

Your Force Feedback Strength in game is wrong though and you need effects turned down to low if you want real feel to work properly. It needs to be in negative numbers so where you have it at 75...go for -75 and go from there. I personally have it at -100 and adjust the profiler to suit (ie make it lower in the profiler and only adjust that)

Other than that, it looks ok to me, just adjust your rotation to how you want it. Im on 222 degrees atm but I alter it as I go along.

grasser, how do i go about installing real-feel? and is it really worth it???

You can download real feel from HERE.

I noticed a difference, but its dead easy to install and uninstall, you don't need to adjust any settings, so you've got nothing to lose by giving it a go

grasser, how do i go about installing real-feel? and is it really worth it???

You can download real feel from HERE.

I noticed a difference, but its dead easy to install and uninstall, you don't need to adjust any settings, so you've got nothing to lose by giving it a go

Anyone not sure about real feel have a look at this Real feel thread

can i ask what exact g25 settings you are running before i give it a try??? im on roughly 300 degrees lock.

I run 282 with 39 degrees of lock.

Profile settings the same as Hutch posted a couple of months back

Edited by drumbstick

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..