Bilge Alert

xTx

Lo all, been a while since i posted here, thabks for bumping up with some nice photos of your sierra Ernie, any plans to build another?

So on the bilge front i've been punting a polo around for a couple of weeks. I built it for the micro meet at Aldershot on 16th May but Spedeworth cancelled as only 4 cars were booked in.

So I ran it at the regular rookie meet 9 days ago and scored 2 4th places before rolling and catching fire in the final.

Got it running again and took it rookie built to Arlington yesterday for the u1400 team meet racing with the infamous Firestorm. Had a good time but I was bouncing off the limiter on the straight so I buried it in the back of Bodja and a few seconds later his team mate Dan Weekes killed it :rolleyes:

post-876-1275379624.jpg

post-876-1275379669.jpg

post-876-1275379709.jpg

Met Bobbert there was good to meet you mate :042:

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was good to meet you too m8. Had a great time myself. Shame we couldn't get it back out for final but was probs for the best lol Loved the way you went from dishing out the biggest hit of the day to taking the biggest hit of the day within about 30 seconds. WD that man, fair play to ya.

post-7251-1275384594.jpg

post-7251-1275384647.jpg

post-7251-1275384707.jpg

post-7251-1275384774.jpg

post-7251-1275384876.jpg

Lol balls ftw

I'm picking up the allegro estate this week to build for Arlingtons Micro meet, all good fun :thumbup:

thanks for bumping up with some nice photos of your sierra Ernie, any plans to build another?

Yes sir! Hoping to be out at the 27th of June,

It's a station this time, DOHC 2.0 engine in it!

Will post some pics up when i've got the signwriting etc done!

• 3 weeks later...

Nice smart prep there Ernie. The crab is a cool find, i remember hitching a lift in one years back, two young lads that cheerfully informed me they had no licence, insurance or brakes, and drove like loonies yanking the handbrake and grinning and saying things like "that was close". Ah happy days :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nice cars Sibbs and Braderz. I'm hoping to be at Arlington the 7th too Sibbs, i'll come say hello if I get built in time.

The allegro further up this post. I've got to finish griff building it 1st. I'll put it on the drive tonight and spend the next few week annoying my neighbours and ruining their house prices

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well done Bradz, great stuff mate :appl:

I'll have the allagro out at Aldershot on Sunday, i'll try to squeeze a few more photos of it on here

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..