Bilge Alert

xTx

Photos below of Bilge to be raced this season.

The Rover is out at Arena on the 18th January, before, after and repaired images included, the Maestro and Sunny are in build between now and 2nd February, my £100 1600inj auto Honda Concerto is not captured as it passed it's MOT and is serving friends as a Family Car until further notice....

post-876-1231892056_thumb.jpg

post-876-1231892075_thumb.jpg

post-876-1231892088_thumb.jpg

post-876-1231892099_thumb.jpg

post-876-1231892111_thumb.jpg

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats handy to know then. they're very similar to montegos dads had one in the process of building for banger rods for about 6 years not far off now.

the sunny looks almost to good to wreck (for a nissan) and is that a morris minor 1000 under the tarpaulin?

The maesto is hilarious, 70k, 1 owner, 3 speed auto.... Pulling away is best achieved by selecting neutral, revving the tits off it and engaging drive :042::5: I noticed the carpets were springy, lifted them and found an inch thick layer of very wet newspaper all round under which the floor is painted white, so i'll probably dissappear in a cloud of paste and powder on the first hit.

The sunny is rotten on the sills in front of the rear wheel arches, otherwise she's rock solid.

And yes that is a wingless and now sold on ebay for £56 minor 1000 under wraps.

I'll try to add a couple more pics next couple of weeks for my fellow anoraks as i'm on hols building bangers :)

iv not got any recent shots of my yard but iv got this shot of me kit :thumbup:

deffo need a clear out soon lol

you up for selling one of them H-frames?

if so how much?

cheers Ash

il be havin a clear out soon ash when i do il let you know mate :thumbs_up:

let me know too please

gaitor'd tyres are on my hitlist atm

For warneton next year, and no not for bangers!

Half way through building it, next to finish painting it and do a few bits left to do

Not for bangers? WHY NOT?

For warneton next year, and no not for bangers!

Half way through building it, next to finish painting it and do a few bits left to do

Not for bangers? WHY NOT?

Because i'm only 16 in februar, 0% experience and like Allstar said.. ITS A SIERRA :scared15:

lol! hopefully im not as crap as online!

Edited by FastErnieJr.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..