Bilge Alert

xTx

Great Videos Knobby, thanks for posting them.

The Maestro's carb is now sorted, so it'll be out at Aldershot this sunday, and if it survives i'll race it again at Arlington on monday, if not then i hope to be at Arlington in a Micra, Number 42 both days, come say hello, afters photo's to follow....

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I took the sierra out again this weekend!

First heat i was in the top 10, got spun into the wall and my engine mounts broke, steering rack was bent and gearbox broke.. so we thought about loading the car up and go home.. but we got offered help and the next day i managed to get out again and get 4th in a heat and 3rd in the B final!

post-810-1239685028.jpg

post-810-1239685051.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

yeh was a good night mate! no pikey or poshwash there so was never goin to be "epic" :scared15:

the pinto powerd hunter went well considerin it was up agenst twincam hondas n the like, frenchy was havin carb probs with his sunny :unsure: both live to race again tho :)

Dont know what it is about it, but that jag looks proper cool.

All team "Achterhoek" yard cars

Jag is for 629 Crashpiet for Worldcup Warneton

Vole is for 208 Marsman for Marienvelde dirtbangers

Sierra is another Sierra we picked up this week for 523 ErnieJnr for Privecars Warneton

Cheers,

"old"Ernie 524

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..