rFactor camera angles (replay)

hi y'all

have seen several screenshots of rfactor with pretty good camera angles...

how do you get these, as they're clearly not the 'default' positions that you can cycle through...

cheers,

beaks

Edited by brisca_reject

When veiwing a replay press the page up button to get the chase veiw then use the number keys on the number pad of the keyboard ( right hand side for those of u that dont get what i mean lol ) and i think the default button to move the camera around is U pressing that and moving your mouse should let you move the camera... Let me know if it works for you lot as thats how it works for me.. oh and btw make sure you are using Chase veiw ( Page up ) as this is the only veiw it works in NOT any others..

Thanks

When veiwing a replay press the page up button to get the chase veiw then use the number keys on the number pad of the keyboard ( right hand side for those of u that dont get what i mean lol ) and i think the default button to move the camera around is U pressing that and moving your mouse should let you move the camera... Let me know if it works for you lot as thats how it works for me.. oh and btw make sure you are using Chase veiw ( Page up ) as this is the only veiw it works in NOT any others..

Thanks

cool cheers for that... gonna give the f2 game a spin as well tonight... if i ever get out of work anyway...

thanks,

ian

Thanks

you dont need to go to all that bother ;)

assign move camara buttons left, right, up, down, zoom in/out...then

press END ingame, move camara..sorted

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..