Warp Help

Budge313

This is what was running on my pc and insert is the speedtest i did at the same time.... now for years i've raced with no problem what so ever.... no the last 2 weeks it's warped.. can anyone see why ???? or point me in the right direction to sort it plz

post-38-1233005080_thumb.jpg

Edited by Budge313

Thanks Tosh,

Well i scanned it with AVG, spybot, ad aware, and the other 1 on the other post and none of them found anything,

Yes we still run wireless in lewis room, but mine is hard wired straight to modem, i took a speed test when lewis was online racing and still comes back with near enough excatley the same sort of figures as the 1 posted above, and i've never had a problem before which is what is puzzling me so much, i know before when we were on bt lewis had a few probs, but nothing since changing to virgin,

Spiking..... :blink: confused me now.... didn't take much did it lol

Thanks Tosh,

Well i scanned it with AVG, spybot, ad aware, and the other 1 on the other post and none of them found anything,

Yes we still run wireless in lewis room, but mine is hard wired straight to modem, i took a speed test when lewis was online racing and still comes back with near enough excatley the same sort of figures as the 1 posted above, and i've never had a problem before which is what is puzzling me so much, i know before when we were on bt lewis had a few probs, but nothing since changing to virgin,

Spiking..... :blink: confused me now.... didn't take much did it lol

this might help you mate, try this instead of me writing a speil about it. basically its when your internet connection goes up and down up and down up and down, if you were displaying it on a broadband graph it would like a spike.(ie) not holding a constant connection which is referred to as spiking.connection problems, click here

Thanks lads, i'll have a read tosh, and thanks pedz i'll run that and see what it finds..will come in handy, But bizzare that i raced sunday and monday without a problem, so points to the internet, but with it still running at those speeds i don't know why unless it is spiking,

thanks again

Budge

Edited by Budge313

At the moment m8 it's just happen over the 2 meeting, all was fine sunday and monday, just done the malwarebytrs scans, quick and full and found nothing, so i'm hoping it was a virgin thing, but the speedtest didn't show it was slow, which is what confused me,

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks lads, i'll have a read tosh, and thanks pedz i'll run that and see what it finds..will come in handy, But bizzare that i raced sunday and monday without a problem, so points to the internet, but with it still running at those speeds i don't know why unless it is spiking,

thanks again

Budge

i had same prob in last 2 weeks, im not on virgin, i went on praccy on monday night it was fine then like u said i did speed test etc all was good

i will try this malware lol

thanks for the link pedz

thanks again

Budge

i had same prob in last 2 weeks, im not on virgin, i went on praccy on monday night it was fine then like u said i did speed test etc all was good

i will try this malware lol

thanks for the link pedz

im also having a problem with jolt like haggis monday night praccy was ok in jolt2 on tuesday with a ping of 50 it wont let me in because ping is to high and cannot even find jolt3 if its still active.

ive ran end it all and have no other computers runnng when on dirt and it isnt wireless any ideas appreciated.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..