Skin Uploads - Beginning of the season

Mike

Hello all,

It's that time of year again….It's time to start collecting your skins for the UKDirt rFactor F1 2009 season! You have over 4 weeks to get your skins in.

THE DEADLINE IS MIDNIGHT SUNDAY 8TH MARCH 2009

Please read this thread carefully and it will be easy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grades

Its required to upload skins for ALL GRADES. So i will need white, yellow, blue and red from everybody.

What do I need to upload?

You need to upload one ZIP file containing all your skins, tarmac and shale, and the corresponding VEH files.

Regarding VEH files; it makes my life much easier if you write one out correctly, but if your not sure what your doing then I will do it no problem.

Where do I upload my skins?

Please upload your skins to the UKDirt website. Do this by logging in, and going to 'Skin Uploads' on the members menu. Select the rFactor F1 option, choose your file then upload. Make sure the file is a ZIP file. I will start a list at the bottom of this post to keep track of who's skins I have - give me at least 48 hours before asking whether i got it or not! If you have any problems, attach your skins to a post below.

Rules

Skins:

* All skins can be sized to 2048x1024.

* You have to paint the whole wing into the correct grade colour

* Once a driver picks his chassis/body colours for a chosen chassis, he should keep them the same for as long as he uses that chassis. So if possible, if he changes grade he should try to only change his roof / aerofoil colour to suit. This measure is to stop the absurd amounts of switching paint schemes we have seen from some people in the past, as it caused a lot of confusion and made it hard for some to know ‘who was who’ from month to month.

* You may only change your skin when your grade changes, or you have permission from the UK-Dirt F1 Admin team.

* Designs closely based on real life F1 or F2 cars are not allowed, unless raced by the driver in question (or mechanic/family member thereof). Ask if your unsure.

* No swearing or obscenities to be used on any skin

* Drivers not racing incorrectly graded skins (for WHATEVER reason) will be required to start at the back of the grid, another ‘grade-gap’ behind the superstars. Be aware that any driving from this start position neglectful of or intentionally damaging the race of those cars ahead will be dealt with severly. * Anybody using Superstar lights when they shouldn't be will be given a warning. If they fail to correct it after this warning, they may be considered for Disciplinary action.

Chassis:

*Only 2 chassis at one time (1 shale, 1 tarmac), and 4 in total, are allowed during the season. Only exceptions will be if new cars are released mid-way through the year when this rule will be reviewed - although mass changes will NOT be allowed and it may turn out that a limited amount of drivers are allowed to change to newly released chassis on a first come first served basis

* You may only change your chassis when submitting a new skin for grading changes, or you have permission from the UK-Dirt F1 Admin team. You are allowed 2 chassis change during the season (that’s NOT 2 together, just 1 for tarmac and 1 for shale).

* A list of tarmac/shale chassis can be found on the skin painting guide on the UKDirt website.

That’s it I think… If you got any questions ask them here or send me a PM.

Cheers,

Mike

Edited by Mike

Received:

Johno 3

Tosh 8

Chevy 11

JK 16

Marky 18

LeeK 39

Tinman 48

Albz 106

TomD 112

Kruiz 136

MoR 137

Kev 149

Dode 151

Aub 188

Kendo 192

Spike 221

Ironmac 288

Dazza 290

Marten 291

Matty 300

Mike 315

Walker 363

Trav 365

Dave 488

Allstar 500

Big Al 515

Mav 525

FastTrack 527

Lee 531

Harold 599

Edited by Mike

• 2 weeks later...
Howdy there... Just uploaded my F1 skins via the upload tool on the site... Let us know if you received them...

cheers murf561

Yep, found them.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..