F1 NORTHAMPTON action pics round 6

Tosh924

Once again, absolutely fantastic action pics Tosh.

I really did think that the racing was fantastic on Thursday. I think the rolling lap being lnger appeared to work when it came to keeping distances, and I think that the races settled down a little more early on and thus we got some good racing.

Whenever there is 23 cars on track, there is always going to be a bit more action early doors, but I really thought the racing was good.

From a red point of view, I think we are going to have to work a bit more together though, as those whites and yellows are very fast.

Thanks once again for the pictures throughout the winter Series Tosh. I appreciate the fact that they mist have taken you a long time, but they really are worth the effort imo. I wonder if I can tempt you to do some for the Championship meetings perhaps?

Cheers

Johno

Cracking Pictures Tosh, ta for providing them over the series, great stuff!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..