2009 Membership Renewals

Counter552

Renewal fees need to be paid and cleared through the UKDirt Bank Account or Paypal Account by 28th February 2009 to maintain access to the super servers.

Please remember you need to renew your membership by 28th February 2009 regardless of when you joined in 2008.

For 2010 renewals, I hope to offer a "loyalty bonus" reduction in fees for members who have maintained their membership for at least 2008 and 2009.

This will be dependant on the rental cost of the servers and the cost of running the forum.

1. Current paid up members (with no existing bans) can renew their membership for £15 (€20)

2. Lapsed members who are not subscribed in 2008 can renew their membership for £20 (€30)

3. New members who join during February will receive what's left of February 2009 free for their £20 (€30) payment (including the £5 joining fee).

Please check for your name below to see if you are one of the 37 members who have won some or all of next year's racing for free.

In addition to these winnings, several members have received DVD's and Trophy's. Check for posts in each of the leagues to see who has won.

Our preferred method for payment is PAYPAL (saves me lots of trips to the Bank, even though I work there !).

Please send payment to sales@ukdirt.co.uk stating your Nickname

or

Cash/Cheque/Postal Order (PM for details)

or

Direct Bank Deposit/Internet Transfer (PM for details)

Those Drivers who do not have to pay for 2009/10 due to 2008 successes are :-

Leek, Danskin, Tosh, Jarry, Frenchy, TomD, Dan russ, Fast track, Gary_cfc, Hutch, Johno, Pusher, Tinman

Those Drivers who only have to pay a portion of the fee due to some success in 2008 are :-

Owing £10 Server Fee :- Crewesader(p), Fordy, Fraser, Grouch(p), Pink, Si(p), Trav(p), Walker/Razza(p), Welly(p)

Owing £10 Server Fee (overpaid last year) :- Ironmac(p), MrD., Skippy

Owing £7 Server Fee :- Cabs(p)

Owing £5 Server Fee :- Aub(p), Bandit/Crashco(p), Bumble, Daveyboy(p), Deano, Jamesy(p), Jay, Knobby(p), Murf(p), Parky(p), Prydie(p), Ryano(p), TBentley

Drivers who have a combination of "Winning" and "NBT Donation" are :-

Owe full Server fee £15 - (ie they won £5 and Donated £5) :- Pluko(p)

Drivers who donated to NBT and had no "Winnings" are :-

Owing £20 (£17.50 if paid before end January) for Fee plus NBT :- Budge(p), FatDave(p), Jonmuz(p), PeteW

Owing £30 (£27.50 if paid before end January) for Fee plus NBT :- Bathyboy(p)

In addition to the members already banned for life, payments are not being accepted from the following members until further notice :-

kane, bigmaus, Supermaus,Superstox, NathF, StevenF, Crazy_Craig, Rikard,Vinny, Woka Snr, Adz

If you have a query regarding your own payment please PM me.

(p) = paid

Edited by Counter552

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..