Driver for scanner

Pedz 212

i got a free scanner from work but there is no disc with it  blink.gif  not sure if anyone can help but i have had a quick look for one but no luck banghead2.gif

20062[/snapback]

mite be able to help you out pedz but  shrug.gif u aint said what make it is do i look for a driver for a mashamagoogal twin glazed 100 watt light injection turboed plug scanner or is there a name of the maker  on the back or model number  ???????

nae bloomin wonder u got it for nowt  rofl.gif  rofl.gif  rofl.gif

We are sorry to inform you that Blackwidow Scanners have gone into liquidation, and their Web Site it is no longer available.

Drivers for most Black Widow Scanners are available from us on CD for £12.50 + vat (£14.69).

£11.50 of the charge is to cover production costs (time to record CD, package and post) and is non-refundable.

£1.00 covers the cost of the CD and only £1.00 will be refunded if a refund is requested.

The CD's contain all the files required for installing the drivers. The disk does not auto-run and neither does it provide a set-up wizard. To use the drivers CD it requires some basic knowledge to locate the required set-up executable's and run, and to also read the many pages of documentation available on the CD.

Edited by Cod120

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..