new skins

jamesy

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice skins guys. Nice to see no rodders fonts on the last 2

Jamesy: If you hold alt and press arrow left/arrow right while in typing mode in photoshop you can adjust letter spacing to fix problem like the roof fin reading '1 20' instead of '120'

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Some top skins being done..wd done to those.

Heres mine for world final LCQ, might think i was bet mad going as far to paint the undeside, and put a scrutineering pass on the roof.

graniis2drjpg.jpg

I like it South, be nice to see it under the lights at wimbo, i dont think mine will get a pass from the scruttie ;-). I was planning on using the skin i had done above but had a late change of mind.

(headbanger) You been welding in some box section. should look ok up the post, just so time comsuming, might be me doing the hard way/long way. 2 to 3 hours to do that, do a bit, do bit more, change a bit as you prob know. plus I dont do it in one sitting, 20 mins once or twice a week. fairplay to you fj and others who do a few plus each week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..