Less Than 8 Days To Go!!

Kruiz 136

16 cars are booked in so far, which with 5 days still to go, is a good start.

Don't forget, tonight is the deadline for skins, although with the forum downtime, this is going to be increased by one day. Thanks very much Mike.

just booked for my first rfactor meeting and would like to know what grade ill be please johno and roll on thursday :042:

Always good to hear Trav, you know you are more than welcome :thumbs_up:

I will get the Admin Team to confirm, but our policy last year was to have people who have raced Heat start from yellow, and then we will change the grade accordingly at the end of the meeting. So no deliberate sandbagging :rofl:

Seriously, I will confirm late tomorrow nigth for you.

Cheers

Johno

EDIT: Bookings up to 21 now :) Keep them coming - ne nice to get close to the 30 barrier, and even beat last years top attendance early in the season.

Edited by Johno3

I can confirm you are yellow Trav for the first meeting, an then we wil adjust it from there (if required).

One thing we have also noticed is that Dode is yellow for the meeting. I will correct this on the site tomorrow night.

Cheers

Johno

Any body fancy doing me a rFactor f1 so i can race these please. should hav new pc by friday and it should all work fine.

Can you pm if you can do me a skin.

Many Thanks.

Ben-387

You can use a novice skin for your first meeting if you never sent one in on time. Sure one of the F1 admin lads will confirm though :thumbs_up:

Any body fancy doing me a rFactor f1 so i can race these please. should hav new pc by friday and it should all work fine.

Can you pm if you can do me a skin.

Many Thanks.

Ben-387

Hello Ben,

I have replied to your pm sir :thumbs_up:

Just so people know, it alright to use a novice skin, and this year you can even select the correct grade for your novice skin!!

Cheers

Johno

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..