Buxton Results and Points (NSr1)

Johno3

Hello Guys,

First of all, thanks to everyone that raced tonight. As expected, the racing was fast and furious, and as is tradtionally the case, the lower graders seemed to dominate the biggest part of the evening.

We ran 3 heats, of which two of them were won by yellow grade drivers: JK (16) and Dode (151), with the other being won by blue grade driver TomD (112).

With 24 cars racing, we decided to try all in, despite my admin team telling me I was stupid for even thinking it :rofl:

I the end, it was what I expected, chaotic in the early laps, and then things settled down nicely. In the end, the winner came from the blue grade, and this was Lee (531). Next week, we will obey the maximum car limit, especially when it comes to racing at Belle Vue as that is small and tight :rofl:

Finally, there were 2 grand national to round off the night, and these were won by TomD (112) and Marten (291)

Results:

Heat 1: 16 137 188 291 488 36 136 315 300 151

Heat 2: 151 16 137 36 290 291 363 3 136 112

Heat 3: 112 531 363 290 3 8 188 365 288 599

A-Final: 531 36 151 291 363 137 16 3 290 488

GN 1: 112 290 137 488 527 8 16 599 288 106

GN 2: 291 3 36 136 531 151 315 300 365 48

39 pts 531 Lee

37 pts 36 BigBen

36 pts 291 Marten

34 pts 137 MoR

33 pts 151 dode

30 pts 16 JK

25 pts 290 Dazza

23 pts 3 Johno

22 pts 363 razza

21 pts 112 Tom D

16 pts 488 dave

11 pts 136 Kruiz

9 pts 8 tosh874

8 pts 188 Aub

7 pts 527 fast track

6 pts 315 Mike

5 pts 599 Harold

5 pts 300 Mattyaspin

4 pts 365 travel

4 pts 288 Ironmac

2 pts 48 Tinman

2 pts 106 Albz

0 pts 221 Spike

0 pts 11 chevy

Next week is the first of our Rfactor F1 Double Headers - 2 meetings in 1 action packed night.

At 8pm we race at Sheffield, were those valuable World Championship Qualifying Points are up for grabs. Remember - we did race 2 of these meeting last season, and the points can be found on Kev's awesome site.

At 9:30pm, we roll to Belle Vue, for the second part of the double header - excpet this time we will be racing for National Series Points.

BOOKING INFORMATION FOR NEXT WEEK

Bookings for the Sheffield Meeting will be made on the UK DIRT WEBSITE. Bookings for the Belle Vue Meeting will be made on the UK DIRT FORUM, on a post that I will make shortly.

Once again - thanks to everyone that raced tonight. I hope that you all enjoyed it, and will be back for some more classic racing.

Thanks once again for racing, and like I said, I hope to see you all back next week.

Cheers

Johno

Forgot to add, well done to BigBen and scoring more than 30 points. This means that you will now be promoted to yellow grade for the next meeting.

Also, good to see Albz and Trav. I do hope you have enjoyed your evening, and that at some point you will join us for more - who knows - maybe even next week! :)

Cheers

Johno

Thanks for the meeting Johno/Kev.

Had a really good start to the season myself, with my best finishes yet on the new wheel although I feel like I used up a seasons worth of luck in just one night lol! I was quite unprepared last night, spent half 7 til 8 trying out other tar setups until I found a good one to work from, and then at 8, when I was going to start tweaking, I remembered it started at 8! DOH! Had some great races with Marten, JK and Sybe last night, fantastic stuff and certainly wet my appetite for next weeks shale marathon!

Well done Lee.

Plenty of luck for me last night, all of it bad though! lol

Nothing happened for me and I couldn't make progress on my own, as I seemed to be just about on pace with the yellows. I thought I had a good start to the final but I ended up hitting everything that was spun in front of me, if I tried to avoid it the spun car would reverse or roll into my path so there was just no winning.

However I do seem to be getting worse on tarmac since the end of last year, so hopefully I can pick up my shale form where I left off last year. :)

Also, good to see Albz and Trav. I do hope you have enjoyed your evening, and that at some point you will join us for more - who knows - maybe even next week! :)

Cheers

Johno

Cheers Johno and kev for the meeting really enjoyed it just need to learn to drive the cars now plenty of practise needed and need to learn what to alter on the cars to help lol

I may race next week just depends if i can do more than 5 laps on shale without spinning out finding shale a bit to hard at the moment but will keep trying.

was great to see albz back on track always had a laugh with him on and off the track :thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

finally will i still be yellow lol

Edited by TRAV365

thanks for the meeting Johno/Kev and well done to lee on the final win. Was a not bad meeting for me quite pleased to get a win first meeting of the season and get a 3rd in the final. Hopefully give shale a go next week :5:

cheers,

Dode

Edited by wee dode

Hello, Good to be back, I enjoyed it but i'm not too hot at rfactor lol can do plenty of consistent laps offline but online I suck lol, tried to stay out of trouble and not mess anyones race that was until a dirty Curral:-) gave me a big one so then I had a reason to use my bumper lol, maybe a lesson for him that this aint heat and hits of that type aint needed, I'll be back racing over Easter as I'll be on holiday than. Cyas then

Hello, Good to be back, I enjoyed it but i'm not too hot at rfactor lol can do plenty of consistent laps offline but online I suck lol, tried to stay out of trouble and not mess anyones race that was until a dirty Curral:-) gave me a big one so then I had a reason to use my bumper lol, maybe a lesson for him that this aint heat and hits of that type aint needed, I'll be back racing over Easter as I'll be on holiday than. Cyas then

Very good meeting and happy with my points. Heats and final were good races only thing I did notice was a few guys using hits that would fire folk into the wall. Now that I class as very dirty driving and a dirty move. I did say to johno to watch it and make sure it don't get out of hand. Seen it from 531 and 112 but I will leave it at that. Not moaning before anyone accuses me of it. Anyway good to see folk like trav and harold giving the F1s a go as well. They done well for there first meeting in my opinion.

maybe some should read this in a previous post about the hitting ?

http://www.ukdirtforum.com/index.php?showtopic=31272

Roll on the next meeting

Edited by Walker363

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..