SKIN UPLOADS-START OF SEASON

Dave488

Hello everyone

With the RFactor F2 season kicking off on the 6th april it is time to start collecting skins for the 1st skinpack of the season,it will be a complete install of skins so even if you have skins in the test packs you will need to upload them again ,or ask me and i will dig them out for you.

all f2 rules apply regarding skins and it is required that EVERYBODY UPLOADS ALL FOUR ROOF GRADES (although if you think you will be a consistant red then maybe you dont need to upload a white roof) BUT anybody who doesnt have the correct grade when it is needed will have to start at back of the grid

We as a admin team have decided that both tar and shale car should be the same as there is only 1 chassis available at the moment,when new chassis' come out we will allow different cars for different surfaces.

below i have attached a tar and shale veh file all you need to do is open them in notepad and change my name and number to yours, again any problems please ask,if you cant do the veh files just upload skins and i will sort them out for you

i think that is the basics any questions just ask

PLEASE UPLOAD SKINS VIA THE UKDIRT SITE NOT ON THIS THREAD

THE DEADLINE FOR SKINS WILL BE MIDNIGHT FRIDAY 3RD APRIL

TAR.zip

SHALE.zip

Edited by fatdave488

SKINS RECEIVED SO FAR:

IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLES UPLOADING TO WEBSITE PLEASE ATTACH ON THIS THREAD

Edited by fatdave488

not long left now chaps,you only need to upload skins for 1 surface really as i only download the 1 set and just change the T to a S to make the other set of skins, this makes sure both surface cars are exactly the same as each other. Both veh files would be helpful tho :thumbs_up:

u can have till sunday midday for skins, if you raced in the tests meets you MUST have a skin in this pack, if you dont upload 1 you wont be able to race until next pack is released, novice cars can only be used by people racing for the first time.

Edited by fatdave488

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..