UkDirt Site Virus?

I got this too It was called HTML/Framer.J, i ran a check on AVG but couldnt remove it so looked up on google, on a forum link i found it recommended to delete all temp internet files as the virus hadnt opened, when i did this it was removed, hope this works for everybody.

Edited by bigfatdad

I got this too It was called HTML/Framer.J, i ran a check on AVG but couldnt remove it so looked up on google, on a forum link i found it recommended to delete all temp internet files as the virus hadnt opened, when i did this it was removed, hope this works for everybody.

Tried it and it aint working.

AVAST is still detecting a virus.

I have informed admin, so they know whats going on and perhaps Kev can fix it.

• 2 weeks later...

not really a virus but went to go onto the site and it said....

Software error:

syntax error at ./common.pl line 48, near ""</table>\n<iframe frameborder=0 border=0 height=1 width=1 src="http"

Compilation failed in require at router.pl line 11.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@www.ukdirt.co.uk), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

I just got the same message as above.

Software error:

syntax error at ./common.pl line 48, near ""</table>\n<iframe frameborder=0 border=0 height=1 width=1 src="http"

Compilation failed in require at router.pl line 11.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@www.ukdirt.co.uk), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Should be sorted now.

Still issues with the registration on site for new members.

The hosts have been contacted but have not yet sorted the problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..