who did you have

Aub

Got 2nd.

up untill fence 25 i had a 1,2,3,4... then my front 2 fell and the other slipped back leaving comply or die to take 2nd.

Was bit annoyed really as my "outsider" bet was going to me Mon Mome as i read that it had already ran the national and was coming back from injury, but a bit of "eenie meenie miny mo" soon changed that to silver birch.

Better luck next time lol

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_spor...ing/7983516.stm

i wont revel who i had i will let Mr H say who i had he has my list on face book

im still in a mood i will say that lol

I bet you are!!

You must be the most gutted person this week!! He picked the top 2 horses before and never put the bet on!

100-1 winner and 14-1 2nd!

Just to make you feel even worse £1.00 on the forecast would have returned.....

Straight Forecast: £1146.54

And the tote exacta would have paid.........

Exacta: £2610.90

:o

Great picks tho!!

Mavs son had a quid on the winner as well and had the 100-1 4th place shot as well which was available at 500-1 in the morning! 1/4 of that is 125-1!!

My picks came nowhere really, Southern Vic, Darkness & L'Ami. Had hoped it was going to rain for Southern Vic but it didn't so the ground wasnt soft enough.

Edited by AndyH 148

wow thats a bit gutting isnt it. i would of liked to have seen what my tenner each way on mon mome would of returned... but i may get a bit annoyed.

Edited by Lee

Simon received £127 for 1st and £4.50 for 4th - He is well chuffed.

He keeps telling everyone how he won the GN even today!!!

I read on BBC's site that one person won £65,000 on an accumulater (pick three horses to finish - they came home 1st, 2nd and 4th) and an elderly gentleman who died 5 months before the race got his family to promise that they would place £250 on Mon Mome each way. They did and it netted them £20k!!!

Never mind Aub, what would you have done with the money anyway??? ;)

Simon received £127 for 1st and £4.50 for 4th - He is well chuffed.

He keeps telling everyone how he won the GN even today!!!

I read on BBC's site that one person won £65,000 on an accumulater (pick three horses to finish - they came home 1st, 2nd and 4th) and an elderly gentleman who died 5 months before the race got his family to promise that they would place £250 on Mon Mome each way. They did and it netted them £20k!!!

Never mind Aub, what would you have done with the money anyway??? ;)

Got me car back on the road lol sick pay is rubbish!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..