2009 SKINPACKS!!!!!!!!

Dave488

These are the skins for the rfactor f2 season,if you raced in the test meetings please make sure you delete the old UKDIRT skin folders before you add these or you will get mismatches

tarmac

shale

These are now on the server ready to go

Edited by fatdave488

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Morning.

Now scince the new release all the above skinpacks are useless and will not work. So please start submitting new skins or your old skin whatever you may wish you can even have 2 chassis now 1 for tar and 1 for shale. Dave or I will put a post up later with all the details and veh files for you to change so we can try to keep it as simple as possible.

Ta for now more details later on.

Cheers

Morning.

Now scince the new release all the above skinpacks are useless and will not work. So please start submitting new skins or your old skin whatever you may wish you can even have 2 chassis now 1 for tar and 1 for shale. Dave or I will put a post up later with all the details and veh files for you to change so we can try to keep it as simple as possible.

Cheers

just keep the same skin i submitted as attached

UKD299_ElStigT_RAC.zip

Morning.

Cheers

just keep the same skin i submitted as attached

My tarmac and shale skins :thumbs_up:

UKD363_WalkerTskins.zip

UKD363_WalkerSskins.zip

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..