UK Open Championship Programme

Johno3

Hello All,

Please find at the bottom of this thread your copy of the first programme of the year for the UK Open Championship, and Hot Rod Thunder 500. I promise I will not charge you £3 to view it :rofl:

Anyway, I hope that you will recognise it as a programme, as I have tried to make it look as much like a programme as possible. If you have any ways that we can imporve it, then please by all means give feedback, as I will look to do another 5/6 programmes for you during the season.

All details were taken from the UK Dirt Website, so when you look at the bookings, it is possible that the place you registered at is not the pace where you live now.

I would like to thank everyone that helped out (The Rfactor F1 Admin Team and Aub) and also Tosh and Walker for their pictures.

Bookings are still be taken, so if the programme encourages you slightly to race, then get yourself booked in for what should be a absolute classic.

Finally, I do hope you enjoy reading it.

Cheers

Johno

UK_Dirt_RF1_UK_Open_Programme.pdf

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..