First white across line in uk open prize goes to....

Walker363

Goes to big al 515 :appl:

As a reward for your efforts over the wedensday and thursday meetings last week in the F1's at skegness I will be putting £5 towards your jolt fee when it comes up for renewell. Now maybe folk are thinking why do this ? Well the meetings I have raced and seen big al raced he has impressed the most so far this season and his drive in the uk open has impressed me. And I thought it was nice to give a low grader a reward for there efforts. There other whites I considered as well but big al caught my eye with the improvement he has showed and thought it would be good to give something back to white graders that try there best.

If it is ok with F1 admin I would be willing to do this for more title meetings be it european,british,world final (If a white makes it),scottish etc.

Anyway well done big al :appl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..