Best Mod?

Squid

What would all you UKDirters say is the best mod? Im hoping to join soon (after moving house next week) and want a bit of realism but a bit of fun.  shrug.gif

Cheers

The rather Annoying Squid

Hi

For fun you want blegends, I don't know about realism though the league would not last past 1 week because we would all be in hospital. ambulance.gif  ambulance.gif  ambulance.gif

Best Mod?  No question about it.............Paul Weller  rofl.gif

P.S. F1s  thumbs_up.gif

20500[/snapback]

rofl.gif  @ Paul Weller... well, not AT Paul Weller but you get the idea!  Cheers guys, I was thinking about bangers but F1s & F2s were creeping into my mind a bit.

Cheers for the advice!

Squid

PS Keep it comin'! thumbs_up.gif

in my opinion, the f2's are the best mod to race in (although i havent raced in the bangers)

but if its just a good laugh and a crash fest your after then bumper into budge, big al, chewy or nezza in the legends on a friday night   5.gif  - oh and its pretty normal that the gold top gets hit as much as poss as well!!!

• 1 month later...

Thought I would post in here rather than creating a new thread. Who do I need to 'see' to buy a copy of Nascar Heat? Then I can download the mods from the UKDirt site?!

Cheers

Squid

coffee.gif

For me the Saloons are best by a country mile,F1`s are  banghead2.gif  while F2`s handle like a sack o spuds  thumbs_down.gif

24936[/snapback]

I was thinking of racing in saloons as there aren't as many cars to manage like in bangers but i can make contact too!  thumbup.gif

Saloons are now my best mod, great laugh most of the time, and everyone just gets on with it..

Great fun, F2s are good as well though mind you.

Rods are decent, can be a bit frustrating at times if you get stuck behind a slower car, or you make 1 little mistake...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..