Skin Uploads

Mike

Hello Guys,

If you are still racing with a novice car or want to change your chassis you can upload your cars here. I will make a skinpack when I've received enough skins.

Cheers,

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

It wont let me upload my skins they are zipped up aswell.......

anyway The skins are #NZ7, even though 7 is taken can i still use 7 and its "overseas" as I have been able to in the past, however when I signed up i used 17 as 7 was taken. If i have to use 17 no worries ill get my skin painter to change it.

If i can still use NZ7 they are exactly the same skins that i use at other forums so if the skinpack maker has the simstox skins mine will be in there and that will save me uploading them

hope this makes sense

Munis

With no Rfactor meeting this week, this is a good time to get some skins sent in, just like Mnis has done.

I really would like to narrow down the number of Novice skins that we currently have on track, as it is getting difficult to pick out some cars.

I'm gonna make the pack in any mins, so I will make a skinpack again when I've received enough skins. Post them here again.

Edited by Mike

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..