VERY IMPORTANT - SHEFFIELD

Kruiz 136

If you're after fast, side by side bumper to bumper racing and plenty of action with unpredictable outcomes this is the meeting for you :)

The clutch start classic has lawyas been one of the drivers favourite events in the year, and at a track like Sheffield that always produces top drawer racing, this is sure to be a meeting not to be missed.

I've had some of my most memorable races at Sheffield since its original release last year, and I'm looking forward to more tomorrow evening.

The meeting carrys National Series points once again, and its really close at the top, the competition is certainly hotting up.

8PM start time, see you there.

post-862-1241627586.jpg

Yep new Sheffield is on the server, keep a look out for the download tonight.

£45 made payable to my paypal account Lee :) > kruiz136@hotmail.co.uk or I'm doing a special offer on my entire setup folder for £170 :D

First of all, I have not been online for a couple of days, so I didnt know about the new release fo the track.

Thansk very much to Madcowie for giving us another update of the track - we are very grateful as always.

WE WILL BE USING THE NEW TRACK TOMORROW NIGHT.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

PLEASE DELETE THE OLD VERSION OF THE TRACK BEFORE YOU INSTALL THE NEW ONE (rfactor>gamedata>locations>sheffield)

Format

Tomorrow will be slightly different with the clutch starts:

HEATS: Normal grids postions - clutch start

FINAL: 2-a-breast closed grid - clutch start

GN: Normal grid postions - clutch start

This is the same format that we used last year at Bradford, and with Sheffield being quite tight, coupled with the Dutch Championship being a special 3-a-breast starting grid, we felt that this was the best option.

Cheers

Johno

07/05/2009 Sheffield Classic Clutch Start / National Series

Number Name

221 Spike

300 Mattyaspin

315 Mike

365 travel

527 fast track

3 Johno

8 tosh874

288 Ironmac

363 razza

16 JK

137 MoR

259 jimmymuk

531 Lee

2 Michael

136 Kruiz

BOOKING OPEN UNTIL 6PM ON UK DIRT DATABASE post here after 6pm

Edited by Spike

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..