Simdy 500 2009

Aub

Im knacked lol

bit of a [b][color=red]FILTERED[/color][/b] up in all fairness all the ppl that pitted under the first caution got a stop go and a lap taken away was hard work from then really and as you saw i tried bloody hard to get on the lead lap lol

Hope you all enjoyed it i need a beer

Edited by Aub

Man I am so glad I didn't know you guys were watching was nervous enough as it was.

Bit of a balls up with the scoring, but it has to have been a driver not following instructions somewhere.

That was bloody instense, two laps down at one point but got the luck Aub didn't and got my laps back.

Got RSI in my left rist now but to finish 3rd was better than I ever though I would do.

well done lads, was good watching what was going on.... and for christ sake aub stop the overly aggresive driving... they dont like it. (huge hint of sarcasm)

*edit*

Definately up for this next year. anyone else? (cant believe im even asking this when theres still a year to go.)

Edited by Lee

Guest David

If you want a go but can't wait for next year you could try GRC.

GRC are currently running a Nascar Cup.

Two 20 minute races, no need to submit a skin and fixed set ups so everyone stands a chance. Second race is reversed grid. Just "arrive and drive"

Heres the link, run on rFactor:

http://rfgrc.co.uk/leaguecontrol/championships.php?id=18

Get invloved!

Edited by David

im interested... it says something about a b license, what does that mean?

*edit* just realised its on a thursday and at 8:15 so might have to pass on that one.

Edited by Lee

Guest David
im interested... it says something about a b license, what does that mean?

*edit* just realised its on a thursday and at 8:15 so might have to pass on that one.

At GRC there are 2 licences, A and B.

Anyone who signs up gets a B licence automaticly.

If you race a certain number of B licence races, and keep your B licence as clean as possible you then get given an A licence.

You need an A licence to race the touring car league they run.

Signing up on their forum is a good place to start. If you get stuck I can help you, either PM me or reply here.

I was quite surprised to see this thread after the race lol, I lost a lap in the pits after I locked it up and spun which put me back late on. Otherwise I think a top 4 finish was on for me but I'm really made up with 7th and to run up front for most of it was awesome.

Cheers everyone!

Grasser#233

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..