8 0

137 40

531 1

SUPERSTARS

2 18

112 19

136 10

THANK ALL FOR RACING

having not raced for 6 weeks coz i got a little bored of some attitudes and actions on track (but wont go into that) i really enjoyed tonight made a nice change not getting into any disputes and getting BLAMED for something.glad to be back i thought it was superb.happy also that i scored points in every race . look forward to nxt week wherever that is lol

Hello All,

Well it was a bit of a disasterous night for me - spun out in my heats, although fought back in one, and then spun again in the final and stuck on the infield.

Having watched the replay, I think I owe JK an apology. Whilst he went in hard, he certainly did not follow me in. However, the DP will take a look into the meeting final, because every red top went round the fence into turns one and two - and that means that something is not right. There is a famous phase a few of you might want to remember - "you cant win the race on lap 1, but you sure has hell can lose it". Food for thought perhaps.

Anyway, top stuff in terms of running the meeting by Spike. Thanks to Kev for stewarding the races, and a big well doen to Dave on taking both heats and the final. This of course means that he scored over 30 points, and thus will start the next meeting, at Belle Vue, from yellow.

Finally, for this section, it was really good to see Corny and Munis racing. Ido hope to see you back in the very near future. It is always great to get new drivers.

Here is an updated list of the National Series and World Championship Qualifying Points.

The National Series sees a new leader, and after some of the big names failed to score big tonight, the series just gets a little tighter, and means that there is still everything to play for. The World Qualifiers are also bunching up quite nicely too, so still all to play for.

post-189-1242336939.jpg

Thanks to Kev for the template to start with.

Finally, I am camping with my kids at school this week, and therefore I wont be available. If you have any queries regarding the meeting, then please direct them at another member of the Admin Team.

Cheers

Johno

Anyway, top stuff in terms of running the meeting by Spike. Thanks to Kev for stewarding the races, and a big well doen to Dave on taking both heats and the final. This of course means that he scored over 30 points, and thus will start the next meeting, at Belle Vue, from yellow.

Maybe this rule could be changed as it has been droped in real life now to gives the whites a chance to have a good few meetings rather than go straight up and strugle lol ie 217 in real life

scored over 30 both days but still white for this weekend.

WD dave cracking results and cheers for the meeting spike/kev was a shocker for me also was good to see munis but he was quite warpy im not convinced the ukdirt servers are good enough for

drivers to race in from the other side of the world

Edited by TRAV365

Maybe this rule could be changed as it has been droped in real life now to gives the whites a chance to have a good few meetings rather than go straight up and strugle lol ie 217 in real life

scored over 30 both days but still white for this weekend.

I think that this rule suits online racing very well. I didnt know it was a rule in real life. We brought it in a couple of years ago, not because it was a rule in real life, but because at the start of a season wwe woere getting new drivers that were coming in, practicing over the winter, and then dominating the early meetings, and thus, clearly being very undergraded. Parky and BigMaus were the examples we used when we bought in the rule.

I must confess, it was brought in for Heat, and just copied over to Rfactor when we started racing.

That said, I still dont think that it is a bad rule to have, especially considering we have some very long grading periods in Rfactor. I think in this grading period, there are 8 or 9 meetings that he could be racing from white, and after last nights display, it i very clear that he is undergraded (Sorry Dave).

That said, if people feel strongly about it, we will look into it next year, but has it has already been used this year, it would be unfair to change this rule in the middle of a season.

Hope that explains the thought process behind it :thumbs_up:

Cheers

Johno

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..